2 minutes ago, davidwhangchoi said:

hey Noel, do you gunpla these days or just collect metal build?

Hey David. Not anymore sir. Most of my kits, build and unbuilt, are still back in the Philippines. But I don't mind continuing buying new Advance of Z Gundams in HGUC form since majority of my HGUC are from that series which I wish I brought it here (but eventually, I will try to ask my family back there to ship it to me in the future). That's why I preordered Woundwort. But now, just (random) Metal Builds -- Setsuna's and Kira's.

3 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Hey David. Not anymore sir. Most of my kits, build and unbuilt, are still back in the Philippines. But I don't mind continuing buying new Advance of Z Gundams in HGUC form since majority of my HGUC are from that series which I wish I brought it here (but eventually, I will try to ask my family back there to ship it to me in the future). That's why I preordered Woundwort. But now, just (random) Metal Builds -- Setsuna's and Kira's.

kinda wanted to see your gunpla works,

but me too, just metal builds at the moment.

6 minutes ago, davidwhangchoi said:

kinda wanted to see your gunpla works,

but me too, just metal builds at the moment.

Oh. Mine is nothing, sir. Mostly snapbuilt since I was preparing to have it airbrushed back then which didn't happen since I moved here. :unsure:

My plan is more like plain Katoki approach. Those clean like out of the factory look. :rolleyes:

20 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Why not go full crazy and get MG AOZ? :D

Break the bank more :p

5ad8aca601670_WP_20180324_06_17_17_Rich(2).thumb.jpg.e311c2486dcd6ca387e51e23c1da98fd.jpg

5ad8aca4dadca_WP_20180323_04_38_07_Rich(3).thumb.jpg.3103a86fef0b9e87d51a48ffe478edbd.jpg

1 hour ago, Duymon said:

Why not go full crazy and get MG AOZ? :D

Break the bank more :p

Hahaha! :lol: That's true. To be honest, back then I got all giddy and all when I learned that they're finally going to make an MG Hazel, I mean, it's my favorite Gundam design. And here I am contemplating. First of all, it's going to be expensive since it's TWE item. Second, I'm not so sure if I still have time to build and paint. Third, I don't have space where to do gunpla work. Fourth, I don't have space to display it. And lastly, imagine all of AoZ units in MG format? I mean, Hazel with Gigantic Arms unit in MG format? It's a sight to behold for sure but no space for that. So for now, I only wish they complete it thru their HGUC line and with that I'll still be happy for it. Besides, I think I almost got everything HGUC AoZ kits. ^_^ 

4 hours ago, Valkyrie Hunter D said:

I'm hoping for a Metal Build or <gasp> PG Sazabi.  But heck, I'd grab anything Sazabi these days.

it was from bandai's hobby division twitter, so it's going to be a kit. An RG seems more reasonable since it wouldn't be too big or too expensive and fits with other stuff they've done in the line. That said, Bandai rarely makes sense so a PG isn't out of the question.

Personally I'm most excited for the inevitable Nu Gundam that will go with it.

Uh, why the Jegan seems a little off to me? Maybe proportions? Or lack of details(which can be understandable since the pictures seem to show an early stage prototype, except for the internal frame). C'mon Bandai you can't f*** this up. I have been waiting for this MG since i was kid!

About the Sazabi it definitely looks great, but it seems they converted the KA versione right? 

I'm actually liking the RG Sazabi because it doesn't look like just a scaled down Ver. Ka. it looks leaner than the Ver. Ka and doesn't seem to go as over the top on having every single armor panel open up for no reason. Also I like that it's RG so I'll actually have room and money for it; once they announce the inevitable Nu Gundam RG to go with it of course.

As for the Jegan, I think it looks fine. It's kind of basic but that's just how it was in CCA. This version of the Jegan isn't my favorite but I'm sure they're going to do a ton of variations (most of them as P-bandai). I'm really hoping for an ECOAS type Conrad Custom.

Oh Bandai, who are you trying to fool, we all know what's next from CCA after RG Sazabi (hint: it starts with an RG and ends with a Nu Gundam). So what is the mystery kit coming out in October? :huh:

uc-0100-project.jpg

1 hour ago, anime52k8 said:

Oh Bandai, who are you trying to fool, we all know what's next from CCA after RG Sazabi (hint: it starts with an RG and ends with a Nu Gundam). So what is the mystery kit coming out in October? :huh:

Who knows? Maybe next to RG Sazabi is RG Re-GZ? Or RG Jagd Doga? The whole nine yards in RG. :rolleyes: