Last I heard it was going to be an OVA and it comes out in August.

I'm hoping that RE/100 is a Doven Wolf but something looks off, maybe it's a Zaku 3?

Don't get my hopes up. I love the Zaku III.

For the mystery exclusive item for the rg Sinanju item I'm hoping for rg waterslide decals, because they always only put stickers for the markings. But to be honest it's probably just effects parts or maybe a bazooka.

That mg thunderbolt actually looks really great without the full armor. I kinda want it but I'd be paying for a lot of extra parts. Hopefully they can be easily attached and removed.

Well, a buddy wanted to me to go to IHOP with him, and the local IHOP is by a Barnes and Noble. So I figured I'd kill a little time there, and I found the RG Red Frame and the RG Wing. Even though they're probably cheaper on Amazon, I grabbed them both, so I'm back to being caught up on RG kits (at least until the 00 Qan [T].

post-600-0-58532200-1463369783_thumb.jpg Finished my Kimaris 1/100, enjoyed the kit a lot, nice and refreshing design though not one of my favorites. Panel lining came out nice and clean for the most part so overall after all the paint touch ups I did to it I really liked it.

Working on my old Unicorn Ver Ka FA variant, but without the FA portions to it, don't like that version of the MS at all. But it's coming out really well, parts are flush on the torso, doing very little lining work to it cause it doesn't need it imo, should be kept nice and pristine white.

I was checking to see if preorders popped up for some of the new kits and was surprised by gginfinite. The releases are listed for a month later, but pricing was lower than I thought. The Hyakushiki revive was $11.69.

I remember the last time I checked on their pricing they were almost $10more than other sites, now they seem closer to over seas prices. I may have to check them out more often.

I haven't seen preorders for the new items anywhere else yet.

I've got a ton of pbandai stuff, mostly just duplicates on order. No way I could pass on the unicorn zeta retool and powered GM.

This Thursday my grimgerde 1/100 shows up and i can't wait to work on it. I call it the jack rabbit, traditional mechs bunny ears and super quick to kill you if you're mcgillis.

I guess the logo covered the head, I sure was wrong.

Heh yeah Bawoo didn't even pop into my mind looking at the box. Cool choice though, I hope it comes with a few stands for the leg and torso flight modes.

Heh yeah Bawoo didn't even pop into my mind looking at the box. Cool choice though, I hope it comes with a few stands for the leg and torso flight modes.

I was actually thinking that it looked like Bawoo; I figured some of the weirder lines were glare on the box. I just didn't want to think that it really was Bawoo, because...

Kinda disappointed that they went with the Bawoo, as it already has an HGUC kit. They should've stuck with the original trend of making Gunpla kits that are too obscure for mainstream.

...this. Bawoo is a pretty popular MS. While I don't think that the existence of an HGUC should preclude an RE/100, or vice versa (I'm not into 1/100 scale models, and I'd have loved an HGUC Gundam Mk. III), I'd think an MG Bawoo would do well enough, especially with P-Bandai MP and Sleeves colors, or P-Bandai ReBawoo. I agree, the RE/100 line is better served by releasing 1/100-scale models of MS too obscure or too large to comfortably sell in the MG line.

I'm cool with a Bawoo, I tired to do a conversion kit of one of the much earlier phases of the Bawoo using the MKII RG....but the mold was horrible and nothing would fit together at all with poor instructions.

Finally got my first-ever PG kit. Will probably complete this before Christmas.

yeaaaaaah, timeline sounds about right. my GP01 is just sitting in his box. only thing I even touched was the canopy and the pilot figure.

Hell I was suppose to start paint work on my Grimgerde HG this weekend and with the way the weather is playing I might not get to it at all and will have to take my equipment to work.

I was actually thinking that it looked like Bawoo; I figured some of the weirder lines were glare on the box. I just didn't want to think that it really was Bawoo, because...

...this. Bawoo is a pretty popular MS. While I don't think that the existence of an HGUC should preclude an RE/100, or vice versa (I'm not into 1/100 scale models, and I'd have loved an HGUC Gundam Mk. III), I'd think an MG Bawoo would do well enough, especially with P-Bandai MP and Sleeves colors, or P-Bandai ReBawoo. I agree, the RE/100 line is better served by releasing 1/100-scale models of MS too obscure or too large to comfortably sell in the MG line.

I'd buy an MG ReBawoo.

Congrats on the PG, A7! The PG's are fun builds. This past week I just finished my 2nd PG Build, the Unicorn and I had a blast building it. My next build is the RG Destiny Freedom as I will use it to learn how to air brush.

Building these kits has become my newfound toy addiction.