Not sure how I feel about this. On the one hand, yay, more RG UC kits! But the HG Sinanju and HG Unicorn were both pretty good kits already, and like others have said there are kits that need better 1/144 representations, like Nu, GP-02, and Alex.

I'd assume that Unicorn HG's are still selling so they are playing it safe instead of releasing some of the older designs that newer fans don't care about. Still waiting on the RG Gouf custom (or a regular one) Bandai!

I'd assume that Unicorn HG's are still selling so they are playing it safe instead of releasing some of the older designs that newer fans don't care about.

They released the Z'Gok, didn't they? And Jegans were in Unicorn. I'd imagine an RG Alex or Nu would sell gangbusters.

They released the Z'Gok, didn't they? And Jegans were in Unicorn. I'd imagine an RG Alex or Nu would sell gangbusters.

That's because the Z'Gok is the greatest MS of all time; and is clearly superior to Alex or Nu gundam.

I think the unicorn is the smart choice here. As fidgety as it sounds they will probably go transformable on it. They did do a zeta with a head transformation. I personally would rather see the other 2 choices, but with rg they usually go with the gundam first.

Have they ever done a support good guy yet? Not counting a re color for rg.

I think the unicorn is the smart choice here. As fidgety as it sounds they will probably go transformable on it. They did do a zeta with a head transformation. I personally would rather see the other 2 choices, but with rg they usually go with the gundam first.

Have they ever done a support good guy yet? Not counting a re color for rg.

Nope. It looks like Bandai has no interest in giving the GM an RG kit. For now, the only available grunt is the good ol' Zaku II. (And yes, Bandai sucks for making the standard Z'Gok a P-Bandai exclusive.)

Hello,

Since this is a thread about Gunpla, I thought I would post a few pictures of my collection.post-315-0-79166300-1455839957_thumb.jpegpost-315-0-16158200-1455840044_thumb.jpegpost-315-0-00202900-1455840145_thumb.jpegpost-315-0-21352000-1455840213_thumb.jpeg

I know that the photos are not the best quality, but I particularly like my PG Wing Gundam that my wife panel lined for me. I too have difficulty getting the RG kits to stand, especially the Gundam Strije Aile Pack.

Twich

Slow weekend so I hit up the local hobby shop and found this guy. I have a soft spot for wing and liked the cut of this gundams jibb, and its pilot is a cool guy:). Wrapped up watching the show its from aswell, silly but fun and some grate action.

post-7418-0-67053300-1456097991_thumb.jpeg

post-7418-0-83603800-1456098118_thumb.jpeg

Edited by hal9000

No pink? That's a huge omission for the Gundam-verse.

yeah, looks like just 3 color for now, I'm surprise Bandai didn't make these yet. (not including their 1/60 PG zeta)

since the color is just attached on, I wonder if you can just place a pink one on it. Also they come with clear ones so perhaps a coat of clear pink on those.

yowsers are they making batteries that small nowadays...wait does it come w tha long metal battery?

Size: Approx. 136mm (non-scale)

Material: PS, Lithium Ion Battery

[set Contents]

-Frame Arms compatible hand parts (left, right)

-Grip (milight LED w/lithium battery)

-Laser generating part

-Color clear molded sword part A (round) regular/crepe

-Color clear molded sword part B (sharp) regular/crepe

-No-color clear molded sword part A (round) regular/crepe

-No-color clear molded sword part B (sharp) regular/crepe

-Attachment parts

They are actually pretty similar to these fishing led float lights.

"They are about an inch long, and like 2 mm thick, the colored top pulls out a hair for the light to turn off. "

http://www.amazon.com/Thill-Nite-Brite-Battery-Light-Red/dp/B00015HAP2/ref=pd_sim_200_3?ie=UTF8&dpID=21yxPRZL5ML&dpSrc=sims&preST=_AC_UL160_SR160%2C160_&refRID=03C9HJGNTS9AX9HVV5NS

http://www.amazon.com/Thill-LF310-Brite-Battery-Light/dp/B0010FDYCK/ref=pd_bxgy_200_img_3?ie=UTF8&refRID=1E0XW3MJFR5BW7H78CGN

http://www.amazon.com/Disc-Golf-Beacon-3-Pak-Light/dp/B000W785EE

http://www.amazon.com/Bobber-Light-Battery-Replacement-Value/dp/B00YO8QYJU/ref=pd_sim_200_37?ie=UTF8&dpID=41J8kVuTykL&dpSrc=sims&preST=_AC_UL160_SR160%2C160_&refRID=03GTFTMB1T801YT1HFCK

Edited by F360

Wow I didnt know these existed! thanks for the tip! They look like a real fit for lighting sabers and dare i say it even insides of mecha...

And here i was trying to look for some lighting solutions for star wars kits...

I wonder how long would these batteries last and if they can be replaced easily.

If not then probably have to track down a fishing supply shop :p

Edited by seti88