So I got this in the mail today, now it can sit around not getting built for a while until I feel like building it proper. also gonna need to get decals because it only comes with stickers. <_<

20151106_122818_zpsaiirhanc.jpg

Edited by anime52k8

now it can sit around not getting built for a while until I feel like building it proper.

Story of all my kits since the tryon XD and all I do is straight build the darn things (I'm a bit obsessive about sanding down nubs though)...

I've probably got about 8 kits including a PG Zeta in my mom's garage back in California. I've had the PG Zeta for over a decade and never got around to building it...

Probably just as well, PG Zeta is a tad on the chunky monkey side imo.......think you should just give it to me and let it have a good home.

I'm currently building my RG 00 Raiser.....that's been sitting in my closet for 6 months. In a little while I'm heading to the hobby shop with a 150 spending cap. Gonna pick up some kits if they got anything cool, maybe something for a raffle in the build club next weekend.

It's to bad no one here is in oregon I'd strongly recommend our club as well.......we're the only ones in oregon XD. We give out cool crap. It's nice being the VP.

I've probably got about 8 kits including a PG Zeta in my mom's garage back in California. I've had the PG Zeta for over a decade and never got around to building it...

I hear ya. I'm had an MG Dom since 2004, and I've never figured out what I wanted to do with it. I've kind of zeroed in on something, but now I'm really starting to enjoy building HG's at my desk...

post-2681-0-96563800-1447077556_thumb.jpg

Unfortunately since I've moved to Georgia I haven't found a local hobby shop so I have to do all my purchasing online. I used to live in SoCal so hobby shops were relatively easy to find.

I feel your pain. The closest hobby store to me is nearly and hour away and doesn't have a large selection of Gunpla. I wind up buying most of my kits from Amazon.

Hi-Resolution Model: coming Spring '16

192-440x663.jpg202-440x663.jpg

217.jpg

is that an MG? Dang it looks badass!!!!

Whats a high resolution model? There doesnt seem to have the mentioned of Mg on the card but sure looks like one with the frame and details. And these fingers look real agressive....

Edited by seti88

There was just a sign that said Hi-Resolution Model: Coming Spring 2016.

No other information regarding the Barbatos at the moment, but it does look to be 1/100 scale.

V2 WoL confirmed as P-Bandai release in Jan '16 @2160JPY too.

Back to waiting for the RE/100 Kshatriya & Jegan :(

Edited by joppewo

There was just a sign that said Hi-Resolution Model: Coming Spring 2016.

No other information regarding the Barbatos at the moment, but it does look to be 1/100 scale.

V2 WoL confirmed as P-Bandai release in Jan '16 @2160JPY too.

Back to waiting for the RE/100 Kshatriya & Jegan :(

Hmm that sounds too cheap to be an MG ...interesting...need to see if there would be more info in the coming days....

Keep on hoping for those REs!

With the Hi-Resolution line, they say the frame is pre-built. I think it will be a one-off release just for the IBO Gundams as they're just toying with the idea since Barbatos and co have a presentable inner frame.

It does look slightly more stylised than the 1/100.

Edited by calubin_175

With the Hi-Resolution line, they say the frame is pre-built. I think it will be a one-off release just for the IBO Gundams as they're just toying with the idea since Barbatos and co have a presentable inner frame.

It does look slightly more stylised than the 1/100.

That doesn't sound too different from the 1/60 Gundam F91 kit from the early 90s. It had an already assembled inner-frame.