I need the wisdom of the matrix to finish this. Some areas need a lot of work cause they're just bad fits. But the arms and waist I was very surprised to see fit REALLY well! The waist just surprised the most I was expecting parts to fall off but nope!

Trouble spots are mainly the torso and keeping the legs in place they'll have to be glued and the feet.

Unboxing video of the PG Banshee Norn:

I have to say I really think the Unicorn/Banshee Norn look fantastic in Unicorn mode. They just not look good transformed into the Destroy mode. Too lanky. ^_^

Edited by Scyla

Unboxing video of the PG Banshee Norn:

I have to say I really think the Unicorn/Banshee Norn look fantastic in Unicorn mode. They just not look good transformed into the Destroy mode. Too lanky. ^_^

BBTS was the only place I successfully preordered it from. Everywhere else wanted more money or was out of stock. But I did manage to get in my next set of unicorn LEDs, now the waiting game :D which means I'll see the banshee in November.

post-600-0-18254800-1443933230_thumb.jpg finally got this done for a competition in BC next weekend. MG 2.0 White Dingo custom and I also bummed a S Shield and rifle from a buddy of mine and mixed a little left over Gundam 3.0 decals I had sitting around. I think this came out beautifully.

Hobbylink TV released a couple of videos for the PG Banshee Norn. Here you can see it assembled:

I question Bandais decision to make the wiring and the casing for the LEDs in white. I understand why you would to it for the Unicorn (because it is mainly white) but it really stands out on the Banshee because there are no other white parts. I think if they went with the dark gray frame color it would blend in much better with both variants of the kit.

Can some expert in the Unicorn Gundam explain the differences of the PG Kit with the Fix Figuration toy. I think the PG looks good in Destroy-Mode where the Fix Figuration looks to lanky especially in the legs.

I kinda have a love hate relationship with the suit. It looks always intriguing to me but some parts always prevent it from looking perfect. For the Gunpla kits its mostly the color of the translucent Psycho Frame parts. They never pop compared with the Nu Gundam where the translucent parts are backed by a silver foil sticker. On the Fix Figuration toys I really like the look of the parts on the Awakening versions but the proportions seems of so that I'm nor really convinced that I should pick one up.

Only the Robot Damashii versions with the sparkling paint for the Psycho Frame seem to satisfy me on all levels with the exception that they don't transform.

Maybe I should build a PG Unicorn and paint the translucent part with the sparkling teal paint..... ...but the kit only has stickers and no water slide decals. <_<

I would have done a few things differently on the PG Unicorn if I were Bandai:

Translucent white psychoframe with red/green LEDs
Some kind of way to prevent or further reduce light bleed from behind parts

To me some of the most important shots of the Unicorn in the series are when it's in Destroy mode but the psychoframe is inactive. And obviously, there's a lot of important stuff that happens with the psychoframe glowing green instead of red. For a kit this price, that stuff seems obvious. It's not even like the Seed kits where Phase Shift colors are cool and all but I'mma break out the paint for a phase shift down version. This is something that can be done without parts swapping, just by using RGB LEDs and a small change to the microcontroller that runs all the LEDs anyway. That Bandai didn't do it is frustrating to say the least.

Hobbylink TV released a couple of videos for the PG Banshee Norn. Here you can see it assembled:

I question Bandais decision to make the wiring and the casing for the LEDs in white. I understand why you would to it for the Unicorn (because it is mainly white) but it really stands out on the Banshee because there are no other white parts. I think if they went with the dark gray frame color it would blend in much better with both variants of the kit.

Can some expert in the Unicorn Gundam explain the differences of the PG Kit with the Fix Figuration toy. I think the PG looks good in Destroy-Mode where the Fix Figuration looks to lanky especially in the legs.

I kinda have a love hate relationship with the suit. It looks always intriguing to me but some parts always prevent it from looking perfect. For the Gunpla kits its mostly the color of the translucent Psycho Frame parts. They never pop compared with the Nu Gundam where the translucent parts are backed by a silver foil sticker. On the Fix Figuration toys I really like the look of the parts on the Awakening versions but the proportions seems of so that I'm nor really convinced that I should pick one up.

Only the Robot Damashii versions with the sparkling paint for the Psycho Frame seem to satisfy me on all levels with the exception that they don't transform.

Maybe I should build a PG Unicorn and paint the translucent part with the sparkling teal paint..... ...but the kit only has stickers and no water slide decals. <_<

For the PG Unicorn there are water slides included with the full armor set but they are not the same exact markings as the sticker sheet that comes with the kit. I just ended up buying a 3rd party set of decals for it. For PG Banshee the exclusive Armed Armor VN/BS set is going to include the waterslide decals.

I finally got the metallic paint I'd been waiting for, so I was finally able to finish the Nu Gundam Ver.Ka. These thruster nozzles were sitting aside, waiting for like 3 months.

4bZq9d3.jpg

lJQIXyH.jpg

S4UsL2Z.jpg

I bought $30 worth of paint just for those thrusters, which are realistically going to spend their entire life facing the back of every display I put this in. God what am I doing with my life.

I'm also probably gonna get rid of my RG GP01. RGs just are not stable enough to display. Stupid thing keeps falling over like my RG RX-78-2 and RG Strike did.

wow took home a big haul today after work. The guys at the hobby shop were kind enough last week to tell me they were getting a sizeable shipment. So they showed me the list and I pretty much snagged every new HG they were getting and now ppl are pissed I left nothing but Evas lol.

But I snagged Prototype Gouf Demo style, Barbatos, Ortega's Zaku Hi-mob, and G Self Perfect Backpack and got great deals on them! Barbatos being the cheapest at 10 bucks.

• 2 weeks later...

Well it's taken me some time to sit down and actually work on it, but I've managed to get some sections complete with the LED's installed as well.

I'm just starting to gather up all the parts I need to finish the legs and I'm like "Dear god was it always like this?!" ......I divided up the sections into 3 piles, internal, pyscommu and armor and I think it's nearly 20 runners including PC parts. Geeze -_- then I still gotta install LED's which if I remember right, the legs are sort of a tricky area and don't make a ton of sense.

But also there are no tools in this! I have no real way of tucking in the wires from the LED's into their slots.

Either way here's this weeks progress....

post-600-0-64791400-1446410620_thumb.jpgpost-600-0-19687100-1446410635_thumb.jpgpost-600-0-89717700-1446410712_thumb.jpgpost-600-0-73001500-1446410713_thumb.jpgpost-600-0-16667600-1446410719_thumb.jpg

i was hoping soon would be 1/144 gp-03 dendrobium. :unsure:

Only thing I did to that piece was unbox it going "damn!.......not yet." There's a lot of pieces.

But I also wanted to paint it and NW weather is crappy right now in my area being in the 30s and low 50s and no heat or ventilation in the garage to paint well. So going to be a while. And I got a ton of backlog.