Yesss!! FInally MG V2 Gundam! Dec/Jan can't come soon enough.

From the image it looks like it is only going to be the base V2, I hope the Buster and Assault upgrade are not P-Bandai.

As for the Hyaku Shiki Kai, I guess Bandai went with the mass production type as the retooling won't offset them that much compared to doing the actual "Kai".

But I don't really care, the only other gold unit I would like to have is the Delta Gundam.

That's because Wing is not very popular in Japan. Just look at the MG lineup - seeing that nearly all of the releases are Katoki redesigns proves that no one likes the Okawara TV designs. Also, the fact that Tallgeese II & III and Altron Gundam EW (Nataku) are P-Bandai releases solidifies the low demand for Wing kits. Still, one must wonder why Bandai decided to give the Wing EW the RG treatment (perhaps because Katoki said so?).

That's because Wing is not very popular in Japan. Just look at the MG lineup - seeing that nearly all of the releases are Katoki redesigns proves that no one likes the Okawara TV designs. Also, the fact that Tallgeese II & III and Altron Gundam EW (Nataku) are P-Bandai releases solidifies the low demand for Wing kits. Still, one must wonder why Bandai decided to give the Wing EW the RG treatment (perhaps because Katoki said so?).

Cash grab, plain and simple. I mean, Wing EW is Wing Zero EW with different wings, a shield, and a color scheme more like the TV version, so Bandai could shove it out without a lot of new tooling.

The real question isn't why Wing EW is getting the RG treatment, it's why isn't it a P-Bandai (while the blue Z'Gok I really wanted is)?

Welp, looks like Kshatriya is going down the RE/100 route. Beggars can't be choosers I guess :p

12049611_1075076342510372_56384514595233

From those planned RE/100 kits I am annoyed that they are considering the Xi Gundam. That should only be 26 cm of plastic MG Ver.Ka greatness.

I hope they do not follow through with it in this line. And why on earth is the Jegan on that list? They make the Jesta a MG and the Jegan is not worth it?

No signs of the Assault Buster add-on.

Maybe they might choose to do a regular release like the V-Dash?

Ah, the "Wings of Light" effect parts, forgot that they could P-Bandai on that too.

As for Assault and Buster packs, I think it will probably depend on how this base version does on the market.

Hot item => retail release of MG Assault Buster V2 Gundam

Not so hot => individual P-Bandai add-on packs

I never understood what goes into the RE:100 line. At first (seeing the Nightingale) I thought it was reserved for the larger suits that where not possible as a full fledged MG kit. Now I have no idea.

Anyhow. I've finished panel lining and sickering my RG Aile Strike and wonder if there is a way to store the gun other than in his manipulators. Any ideas?

Anyhow. I've finished panel lining and sickering my RG Aile Strike and wonder if there is a way to store the gun other than in his manipulators. Any ideas?

On the model? I don't think so. But, for all of my models (which are all 1/144, either HG or RG) I take all the extra parts (extra manipulators, weapons, leftover polycaps, etc) and stick them in ziploc sandwich bags. I print a label with the kit name as short as possible (like "RG Zeta" or "HG V2") and stick it on the bag, then I put all the bags in a box.

On the model? I don't think so. But, for all of my models (which are all 1/144, either HG or RG) I take all the extra parts (extra manipulators, weapons, leftover polycaps, etc) and stick them in ziploc sandwich bags. I print a label with the kit name as short as possible (like "RG Zeta" or "HG V2") and stick it on the bag, then I put all the bags in a box.

Yeah on the model itself. The other Seed kits I haven can store all their major accessories on the model itself and the ones with a Beam Magnum have a peg in the back of the crotch to attach it with the exception of the Aile Strike Gundam.