what kind of bullshit non-logic says that an semi-obscure variant of an MS that never appeared in any animation deserves a mass retail release while the version that had a prominent role in a full length feature film gets a limited web release.

what kind of bullshit non-logic says that an semi-obscure variant of an MS that never appeared in any animation deserves a mass retail release while the version that had a prominent role in a full length feature film gets a limited web release.

The same bullshit logic that has me hoping for a mass retail release of an HGUC RGC-80?

AK Interactive TruMetal wax-based metalizer paint. Relatively cheap, easy enough to use, gives a realistic enough effect.

Or if that fails, metallic sharpies.

I'll see if I have any, since I built the R8-72-2 and two P-Bandai versions of the same kit. There's even a small chance I might be up your way, too, since my grandpap is selling his cottage across the street from Pymatuning State Park in Linesville, and he's giving away the tools he had in the garage but I'd have to pick them up myself.

I've been very busy which is why I haven't posted any kind of builds lately. So my turn around time has been crap.

I've become the VP of the Oregon builders group thus a lot of my time has been towards organizing.

However next month we're sponsoring a build competition with the Oregon historical model society and now officially have the giant robot category.

And of course I'll be competing and working hard on my MG GM Kai in RG like color scheme with a few alterations.post-600-0-94479700-1440428170_thumb.jpeg as you can see there's a lot of taping going on lol!

Or if that fails, metallic sharpies.

I'll see if I have any, since I built the R8-72-2 and two P-Bandai versions of the same kit. There's even a small chance I might be up your way, too, since my grandpap is selling his cottage across the street from Pymatuning State Park in Linesville, and he's giving away the tools he had in the garage but I'd have to pick them up myself.

Interested, if you have em. Let me know. Otherwise I'll just paint em.

Received the notice that my Powered GM, GM Quel and EZ-Sr are on the way. All three qualified for HLJ's free accessory bundles too, so I wonder what they packed in.

I'll need to dig out the bits box with the leftovers from my early 2000's phase of gunpla & get my kitbash on!

Those are Bandai's waterslides for the HGUC Unicorn. I ordered a couple of sheets & now I can katokify anything. The Anaheim logos are from a Sentinel sheet.

IMO the added graphics work wonders on the ZII design. I have finished the legs now and the whole thing looks like a really expensive designer toy B))

my WIP, snap fitting of the Dragon Momoko (third party) sword and launcher pack on Strike Ver. RM (since it is readily available). My focus right now is to try to remove as many seam line as possible with making parts count in painting less. The Sword Pack was easy due to the simple construction but the launcher is already giving me headache on where to start. As usual, third party Kit has some issues in terms of Fitting so cutting the pegs is mandatory at some parts.

DSC_9479_zpsvt7ob7np.jpg

Will also build the DM version of Strike, since it is based on the Evolve version (same as PG)

Today was not a good day. I was taking advantage of the last dry and warm days this year and flat coat the Gunpla kits I built last year. While outside I lost the dark gray inlet in the skirt of my RG Justice Gundam. Bummer!

Does anyone know if there is a feasible way to order replacement runners from Japan?