It works for me. Aside from RGs, which I buy all of, I tend to only buy the suits that I like. For UC series, that can be almost all of them; for other series the hero Gundam is usually enough. For example, the RGs I have are plenty of SEED and 00 suits for me, for G-Reco I picked up the G-Self and that'll probably be all, etc.

Long story short, right now most of the HG kits I want are sha, Dreissen, Jesta Cannon, ReZel, ReZel Type C, Geara Zulu, Kshatriya, Byarlant Custom, and Banshee Norn Destroy for sure. Possibly Full Armor Unicorn Destroy, Unicorn in Unicorn Mode, PheUnicorn. With the Sinanju I already have, the Unicorn I received today, and the Delta Plus I just ordered, that still leaves me wanting the Jesta, Zeta Plus, Silver Bullet, Anknex Destroy, Delta Kai, and GM III Desert Colors. Maybe also, if the stars align for it, a Neo Zeong.

I think besides that, my HG wish list is maybe a few more AGE kits (say what you will about the series, I like titular Gundam) and a Zaku III right now. I mean, I'd like a ton more UC suits represented in my detolfs, but a lot of them have older kits that I don't think will look as good next to the RGs for the Gundam, Mk-II, and Zeta.

Just be prepared for the Zaku III HGUC to have painfully little mobility and being a fix-up job all-around. The basic sculpt isn't awful, but much like the Guncannon it very strongly shows its age...and unlike the Guncannon, I doubt it'll get a 2.0, at least not anytime soon. The Zssa in its proper non-boring colors being a web exclusive doesn't make me optimistic, at least. Only other UC kit I want to touch on is Zeta Plus. It's a gorgeous kit, and i tonly really needs a bit of touch-up paint to look glorious. If you don't have an irrational loathing of partsforming gunpla, it'll be a fun time. I have one in Amuro colors and it's one of my favorite kits.

I also actually have almost all the HG Federation MS kits from AGE, and they're respectable models. Show was atrocious but it had a lot of great designs. Worth noting is that the Clanche (both versions) and AGE-3 Orbital kits come with their own very simple proprietary stands. Orbital and the Adele would be my votes for best of the lot.

Yeah, I know about the problems with the Zaku III. It's why I was really hoping for an updated Sleeves one after its showing in Unicorn. The fact that there was a Zaku III in the first episode of Build Fighters Try didn't diminish my desire for a good Zaku III.

As for AGE, I mentioned in the show thread that I actually liked the first two arcs, but that it fell apart in the 3rd arc. That's why I wanted the AGE-1 Normal, and the AGE-2 Normal is on my Amazon wish list. I haven't really thought about getting an AGE-3 (it reminds me of ZZ, which I never cared for... too bulky with bits hanging off at weird angles). I figured that if I got a kit to represent that arc of AGE, I'd just skip to the AGE-FX.

I don't mind partsforming gunpla. While Macross is about pretty jets that turn into pretty robots, I've thought most "waverider" modes look kind of like a folded up robot. When I do Zeta Plus, it'll be forever in robot mode.

You might wanna check your instructions there Mike. Seeing how that particular Gundam has 4 beam sabers, you should of had some. Pretty sure mine did.

Yeah, I checked, and yeah, it's right. Hilts only. I can't speak for the GM or PG versions, but for the HGs the Unicorn Mode kit has saber blades and the bazooka, the Destroy Mode has the Beam Magnum. It's like Bandai is strong arming you into buying both kits.

...and it worked, too. I ordered the Unicorn Mode kit.

Edited by mikeszekely

Guest davidwhangchoi

Yeah, I checked, and yeah, it's right. Hilts only. I can't speak for the GM or PG versions, but for the HGs the Unicorn Mode kit has saber blades and the bazooka, the Destroy Mode has the Beam Magnum. It's like Bandai is strong arming you into buying both kits.

...and it worked, too. I ordered the Unicorn Mode kit.

lol

So, I haven't built a 1/144 kit since Wing was broadcast on Cartoon Network...

What are the HGUC kits like, in terms of detail & quality? I've built a couple MG's, and have a few still in their boxes.

But, since I don't have much room or time to do any modeling, I've been considering going back to 1/144.

I like the size and heft of the MG's but they take a lot of work. If I just want to scratch the modeling itch, it seems like the little ones might be better. And they're a lot cheaper & more varied, too.

Is the size of the MS satisfying? Looks like the RG's can be done pretty well with no painting. What about HGUC?

So, I haven't built a 1/144 kit since Wing was broadcast on Cartoon Network...

What are the HGUC kits like, in terms of detail & quality? I've built a couple MG's, and have a few still in their boxes.

But, since I don't have much room or time to do any modeling, I've been considering going back to 1/144.

I like the size and heft of the MG's but they take a lot of work. If I just want to scratch the modeling itch, it seems like the little ones might be better. And they're a lot cheaper & more varied, too.

Is the size of the MS satisfying? Looks like the RG's can be done pretty well with no painting. What about HGUC?

Newer HGUC kit are actually nice but from time to time, Bandai engineering is weird so your best bet is to always look for, at least, a picture review

The size of 1/144 MS is actually satisfying, specially if you plan to collect more. RG's detail is actually better and everything can be done out of the box without painting since every part is molded in the correct color. Of course, minimal painting is still suggested since some frame parts, per line art, needs to be metallic in color like silver or gold, the problem here is that the sticker for those application is ugly and questionable.

HGUC is a bit different, most of them requires stickers to get the color application while simpler MS in terms of color might only require the metallic sticker for the sensors

I'm not averse to some painting. I just don't have the time or inclination to do a lot of sanding, priming and airbrushing right now.

I've been looking at my MG's and am considering just a straight build + flat coat. But my Mk-II is the only one I'd be happy with OOB.

So, I'm currently weighing whether I want to keep my Mk-II, Tallgeese & Rick Dom in that scale, or just sell 'em off & get a few little dudes.

Well, I've never built an MG, so the only comparison I can give there is based on what I've seen in pictures.

When it comes to size, that's a very personal preference. One man's "nope, too small" can be another man's "sweet, you can fit more in a display!" To give you an idea, I believe this is a pic of the MG Gundam Mk-II next to the RG version.

post-187-0-62911500-1429019935_thumb.jpg

Now, one thing you might notice is that the RG is arguably more detailed. In my opinion, this is their greatest strength. RGs tend to use lots of parts to both create accurate colors and give solid areas some physical seams and color separation. They also use tons of stickers, especially the SEED and Federation UC kits. They're just regular stickers, so they're relatively easy to apply and add a ton of detail, but in the right lighting you can still see the backing. On the whole, though, you're getting near-PG detail for less than most MGs when you buy an RG kit, which is why I prefer them and why I've built the entire line (minus the Skygrasper plane). If you consider MG a lot of work, though, I'm not sure how you'll feel about the work involved in an RG. Like MGs, there's an inner frame, and you build the parts onto the frame, plus stickering can be tedious. On the plus side, there's so many natural seams, accurately-colored parts, and color separation that an RG kit looks fantastic with no additional painting or marking. In fact, I built 14 of 17 RGs without even panel lining them.

HGs are sort of a different story. On the plus side, as you've said, there's a ton more to choose from... but quality can vary, depending on how far back in the line you go. For example, I have the Nu Gundam from the HGUC line, and while it doesn't look bad it does look a little out of place next to the RGs. But more recent releases, like F91, Turn A, Gouf Custom, etc, look fine, although with fewer markings. HG's tend to be pretty easy to build, too. If you just build one, with no painting or marking, it can take as little as four hours. However, due to their simplicity, HGs tend to have an "almost not quite" accuracy. It's not as bad as the old Wing kits... I remember building the HG Wing Zero EW, and the entire foot was basically two red pieces, so you had to paint most of it white. It really isn't that bad. But you'll find lots of little things, like vents or veniers molded into white plastic that should be black, yellow, or black with a yellow border. Head vulcans are often left molded onto the head but uncolored. Weapons, especially, will be molded in a single, solid color, which is fine if it's a solid gray rifle but less fine when you find yourself trying to paint the trim on, say, the Crossbone X1's weapons. Sometimes, Bandai will throw in stickers to add back some of the detail, but it's maddeningly random. For example, on F91 Bandai threw in some yellow-bordered black triangle stickers for its knees, but not the waist armor. Depending on your perspective... heck, depending on the mobile suit, trying to add back the missing detail can be a chore, or part of the fun. In fact, probably the favorite kit I've built was an HG Sinanju where I painted all the red parts with a metallic red spray-paint and did all the gold detailing with a metallic gold sharpie and some clear coat.

Whatever you decide, I'd say you can do RGs just fine with nippers, a hobby knife, and some tweezers, with q-tips and a brush-style Gundam marker optionally for panel lining. If you do HGs, you may find yourself wanting a few more options for adding paint. Personally, I don't mind it, and I think HGs can be pretty fun.

I'm not averse to some painting. I just don't have the time or inclination to do a lot of sanding, priming and airbrushing right now.

I've been looking at my MG's and am considering just a straight build + flat coat. But my Mk-II is the only one I'd be happy with OOB.

So, I'm currently weighing whether I want to keep my Mk-II, Tallgeese & Rick Dom in that scale, or just sell 'em off & get a few little dudes.

I think this can depend on what mobile suits you want to build. The less elaborate the mecha, the easier the work.

For example, I find the cannon fodder mecha (like the Jegan, Nemo, & GM) tend to be easier to finish up, whether it's MG or HG level. They tend to be less elaborate than the lead Gundams and thus require less overall work (in terms of painting and detailing).

In general, HG kits can have seam lines in places where you don't want them - which means you either live with them or glue-sand-paint. MG kits tend to do better job in hiding those seam lines.

Personally I wouldn't go with the Real Grade kits because they tend be finicky with lots of small parts. Also, despite the superb detail, they just don't feel satisfying (to me) when built up - because they tend to feel rather fragile due to the joints and moving parts. They do look great though.

Edited by Vifam7

Well, I've never built an MG, so the only comparison I can give there is based on what I've seen in pictures.

When it comes to size, that's a very personal preference. One man's "nope, too small" can be another man's "sweet, you can fit more in a display!" To give you an idea, I believe this is a pic of the MG Gundam Mk-II next to the RG version.

attachicon.gifrg-rx-178-gundam-mk-ii-aeug-review_32.jpg

Now, one thing you might notice is that the RG is arguably more detailed. In my opinion, this is their greatest strength. RGs tend to use lots of parts to both create accurate colors and give solid areas some physical seams and color separation.

I think that's what is confusing me when I look at your recent buildups. The RG detail looks consistent with many MGs I've seen, so my brain tells me they're 8" tall, not 5".

Thanks for your input, guys. I might see about picking up a RG at some point and giving it a go - or even a ReZel or something I dig at that scale.

I've also got to consider my eventual planned hobby zone, which'll be about 8x10. This will need to fit a workbench, paint booth, storage and display.

Keeping in mind some of the other projects I have planned, maybe I should stick to a smaller scale.

I've

Edited by Kelsain

Guest davidwhangchoi

this is a shot of anubis20's that he sent me.

X105 MG

E103C676-D1C1-48AE-B17B-FF123759B19E.jpg

this is the RG (my noob attempt at it)

X105

IMG_1953_zpsbhojy3mp.jpg

if you look at the legs, there's definitely more detailed panel lining for the RG vs. the MG

Edited by davidwhangchoi

"Imma destroy you, Newtypes!"

post-187-0-15091200-1429068177_thumb.jpg

So yeah, this is a pretty great kit. Solid proportions, lacks the pops-off-if-you-sneeze waist that's plagued a lot of the newer HGs, great range of motion, and is probably one of the most-accurate out of the box HGs you can buy. Seriously, aside from some gray on the inside of the knees, a little dot on the head, a few leg verniers (actually, I painted inside the gray parts, too), and a few touches on the shield, there really isn't any painting involved. Even panel lining is pretty minimal, because most of the panels are already split to expose the pink psycoframe parts. In fact, it's hard to imagine how an RG would even improve on it... maybe a little more color separation on the beam magnum's condenser packs, a little bit better layering of the armor parts to include the eight unpainted verniers on each leg, and a bunch of those little red warning stickers. Possibly a transformation gimmick that would make for a very fiddly model at the 1/144 scale.

post-187-0-09288700-1429068184_thumb.jpg

Honestly, I only have two fairly minor complaints. One, I really wish the D runner would have included one more part for the back of shield, which you can see in my pictures is left white even those all the artwork I've seen for it indicates that it should be gray. And it looks sort of thin. I really think just one more gray part to fit between the psycoframe part and the tube part would have been ideal. As for my other complaint, it's really just the lack of accessories. I mean, when I'm done building a model I get a sandwich-size Ziploc bag, dump whatever extra parts I have... weapons I'm not posing with, action base adapters, extra hands, whatever... into the bag, slap a label on the bag, and toss it into a box. All that's left in the bag for Unicorn is an extra right-hand fist that isn't making the trigger finger, and a small adapter to plug the shield onto Unicorn's backpack. That's it. As I mentioned a few posts back, there aren't even any beam saber blades in this kit, despite the fact that there are four beam saber hilts on it (two on the backpack, one in each forearm for beam tonfa mode... you can just see the holes to plug in the saber blades in my third pic). To get saber blades, Bandai wants you to buy the Unicorn mode kit, which also includes a hyper bazooka but no beam magnum. A part of me feels like this is a cheap cash grab by Bandai (especially because, while I sort of expected to buy Unicorn mode anyway, I plan on skipping both regular Banshee kits and the Unicorn mode of Banshee Norn, and now I'm kind of worried about the Banshee Norn Destroy mode kit missing stuff). I mean, I don't even mind that Unicorn's weapons are divided between the two kits, but would it really have killed Bandai to toss in a runner of saber blades? On the other hand, a part of me has to admit that it's effective marketing... I mean, I did immediately order the Unicorn mode kit before I'd clipped the first piece off Destroy mode's runners.

post-187-0-95370900-1429068188_thumb.jpg

Speaking of, Unicorn Mode and Delta Plus should be here tomorrow. Now I just have to figure out how to afford the rest of the Unicorn kits I want...

Edited by mikeszekely

Guest davidwhangchoi

"Imma destroy you, Newtypes!"

attachicon.gif100_0359.JPG

So yeah, this is a pretty great kit. Solid proportions, lacks the pops-off-if-you-sneeze waist that's plagued a lot of the newer HGs, great range of motion, and is probably one of the most-accurate out of the box HGs you can buy. Seriously, aside from some gray on the inside of the knees, a little dot on the head, a few leg verniers (actually, I painted inside the gray parts, too), and a few touches on the shield, there really isn't any painting involved. Even panel lining is pretty minimal, because most of the panels are already split to expose the pink psycoframe parts. In fact, it's hard to imagine how an RG would even improve on it... maybe a little more color separation on the beam magnum's condenser packs, a little bit better layering of the armor parts to include the eight unpainted verniers on each leg, and a bunch of those little red warning stickers. Possibly a transformation gimmick that would make for a very fiddly model at the 1/144 scale.

attachicon.gif100_0357.JPG

Honestly, I only have two fairly minor complaints. One, I really wish the D runner would have included one more part for the back of shield, which you can see in my pictures is left white even those all the artwork I've seen for it indicates that it should be gray. And it looks sort of thin. I really think just one more gray part to fit between the psycoframe part and the tube part would have been ideal. As for my other complaint, it's really just the lack of accessories. I mean, when I'm done building a model I get a sandwich-size Ziploc bag, dump whatever extra parts I have... weapons I'm not posing with, action base adapters, extra hands, whatever... into the bag, slap a label on the bag, and toss it into a box. All that's left in the bag for Unicorn is an extra right-hand fist that isn't making the trigger finger, and a small adapter to plug the shield onto Unicorn's backpack. That's it. As I mentioned a few posts back, there aren't even any beam saber blades in this kit, despite the fact that there are four beam saber hilts on it (two on the backpack, one in each forearm for beam tonfa mode... you can just see the holes to plug in the saber blades in my third pic). To get saber blades, Bandai wants you to buy the Unicorn mode kit, which also includes a hyper bazooka but no beam magnum. A part of me feels like this is a cheap cash grab by Bandai (especially because, while I sort of expected to buy Unicorn mode anyway, I plan on skipping both regular Banshee kits and the Unicorn mode of Banshee Norn, and now I'm kind of worried about the Banshee Norn Destroy mode kit missing stuff). I mean, I don't even mind that Unicorn's weapons are divided between the two kits, but would it really have killed Bandai to toss in a runner of saber blades? On the other hand, a part of me has to admit that it's effective marketing... I mean, I did immediately order the Unicorn mode kit before I'd clipped the first piece off Destroy mode's runners.

attachicon.gif100_0358.JPG

Speaking of, Unicorn Mode and Delta Plus should be here tomorrow. Now I just have to figure out how to afford the rest of the Unicorn kits I want...

damn that was fast... you built that in no time.

damn that was fast... you built that in no time.

It's not a complicated kit. Seriously, the only reason it took me two days instead of me finishing it last night is because I did paint some stuff. Way easier than the RG's you've been cutting your teeth on.

Guest davidwhangchoi

It's not a complicated kit. Seriously, the only reason it took me two days instead of me finishing it last night is because I did paint some stuff. Way easier than the RG's you've been cutting your teeth on.

donno mike, you finish rg's just as quick. ok, i'm going start on destiny backpack tonight... seeing this amazed/motivated me to get started. (hikuro pumping out kits has the same effect:))

Guest davidwhangchoi

ok pack built (no decals) more pics!

IMG_2236_zpsardvmtfh.jpgIMG_2238_zps0ymfjs6y.jpgIMG_2239_zpsctgbyuro.jpgIMG_2240_zps7hnpglee.jpg

Shinn: ATHRUN!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU BETRAYED US!!!!!! (Menacing :ohmy: )

Edited by davidwhangchoi

Hot looking Unicorn, and - let's face it - you wanted the normal mode anyways, right? ;-)

It's funny that you mentioned the idea of a RG with the transformation gimmick. Ever since building the MG, I've been thinking what a mess that would be. "Fiddly" just isn't a strong enough word. Although, maybe a larger suit worth a less complex transformation could work - can you imagine a RG version of the Sazabi ver. Ka?

The more I see of those amazing butterfly wings, the more I think I'm going to need a pair when I build my RG Destiny. I was going to leave the effect parts to my wife's HG version (which comes with them), but now I don't know.

Guest davidwhangchoi

The more I see of those amazing butterfly wings, the more I think I'm going to need a pair when I build my RG Destiny. I was going to leave the effect parts to my wife's HG version (which comes with them), but now I don't know.

if you can get if for cheap i think it's worth it. but i wouldn't over pay since they're reprinting them and should be real cheap then.

spamming more pics, i leaned him forward to get a more flight look and took a pic of the rear (cause i have nothing better to do B)) and so psyched about the wings look)

IMG_2248_zpsbtpctaaw.jpgIMG_2246_zpsjobjr8dx.jpg

IMG_2249_zpsj3i0h6sh.jpgIMG_2247_zpscgsn8fhu.jpg

Edited by davidwhangchoi

That Destiny looks good with the backpack and effects parts... just gotta get those weapons on there now. ;)

Well... you'll recall that when I ordered Unicorn Destroy, I'd also ordered an AGE-1 Normal. Yeah... I got no idea where that's at. TSJH1 had sent me emails with Japan Post tracking for Unicorn, but my Amazon order for AGE-1 says no tracking is provided for it, so... yeah.

And the Delta Plus that was sold by TSJH1, but fulfilled by Amazon? Didn't arrive. So I checked my order status, it says that it hasn't shipped, and the estimated delivery date is April 22nd. I sent Amazon an email asking what's up, and they basically told me that they're working on getting one for me, but that they don't actually have one to fulfill my order with on hand. Not cool.

So, instead of having a bunch of Gunpla to work on, all I got is the Unicorn mode Unicorn.

Guest davidwhangchoi

Forgive me for posting yet another thing that is not a Gundam (although it is a Hajime Katoki design), but this Hasegawa Fei-Yen and its nightmarish decals are part of the reason I haven't built any gunpla in a while:

attachicon.gifFei-Yen closeup.jpg

that's a creepy doll/bot. looks like Joker's assistant :p where are the decals? i guess you did it so expertly i can't tell.

Haha, no worries, I'm guilty as charged where the dollies are concerned. I've taken a shine to Kotobukiya's HoiHoi-San kits, so I've had to endure far worse jabs from my wife and friends ;)

As far as the decals go, the way the Fei-Yen kit achieves the striped look on her top is to cast the pieces in pink plastic and provide clear/white waterslide decals for the stripes. The decals are basically separate pieces for every polygonal surface, and they fit together like a puzzle. Each arm, for example, uses six for the lower part and nine for the upper part, so you have to apply thirty decals just to cover both arms. I was ready to pull my hair out by the end.

You can check out the instructions and decal sheet on Hobbysearch, which (you've probably figured out) is a fantastic resource for model kit info, because they usually have images of the full instruction booklet and everything in the box for any kit they have ever sold.

Guest davidwhangchoi

These pics are from anubis20 that he pm'd me: (with his permission) i asked if i can post them to nudge him to post more :)

he's working on MG Hi-Nu

DB0E46FB-319D-4D79-ABBB-EFC6F1BEBA22.jpgD81BD893-B240-41DE-92EE-11B7C32FAC8E.jpg

i've been telling him to post his gundams up as he is a MW regular that's into gunpla

Guest davidwhangchoi

Thanks to David again for going out of his way. I just got my Casval RG and Zeta A3. And faster than I expected too so that's a high bonus in time for my build meet up this friday.

anytime!

That Destiny looks good with the backpack and effects parts... just gotta get those weapons on there now. ;)

Well... you'll recall that when I ordered Unicorn Destroy, I'd also ordered an AGE-1 Normal. Yeah... I got no idea where that's at. TSJH1 had sent me emails with Japan Post tracking for Unicorn, but my Amazon order for AGE-1 says no tracking is provided for it, so... yeah.

And the Delta Plus that was sold by TSJH1, but fulfilled by Amazon? Didn't arrive. So I checked my order status, it says that it hasn't shipped, and the estimated delivery date is April 22nd. I sent Amazon an email asking what's up, and they basically told me that they're working on getting one for me, but that they don't actually have one to fulfill my order with on hand. Not cool.

So, instead of having a bunch of Gunpla to work on, all I got is the Unicorn mode Unicorn.

i'm starting on the weapons lol

how's the unicorn mode going? are you waiting for the weekend to space things out since that's the only kit in?

These pics are from anubis20 that he pm'd me: (with his permission) i asked if i can post them to nudge him to post more :)

he's working on MG Hi-Nu

DB0E46FB-319D-4D79-ABBB-EFC6F1BEBA22.jpgD81BD893-B240-41DE-92EE-11B7C32FAC8E.jpg

i've been telling him to post his gundams up as he is a MW regular that's into gunpla

Why, Why Bandai, that does not make the RX-93 in 1/60 scale perfect grade.

Hey anubis, welcome! Don't be shy, we're a pretty laid back bunch. In fact, most of us are building HG and RGs, with the occasional MG or PG thrown in from time to time, and we're happy to share everything from straight builds to extensive custom jobs.

how's the unicorn mode going? are you waiting for the weekend to space things out since that's the only kit in?

You tell me. :)

post-187-0-12416200-1429238414_thumb.jpgpost-187-0-48923500-1429238420_thumb.jpg

Remember how I said the Destroy mode was a pretty easy, straightforward build? It might as well be an RG compared to Unicorn mode. Stuff that was a bunch of parts layered over the psycoframe effect parts is like two or three parts snapped together on this guy, and if you don't bother with any paint it'd still take a trained eye to fine areas that aren't color correct (although I still painted some leg verniers and parts of the shield, stickler that I am). If I was looking for a good kit for beginners, I might skip the SD kits and go straight to this one. I will say, though, that panel lining is virtually a necessity here. A lot of stuff that was its own part on the Destroy mode is just lines carved onto a bigger part here.

post-187-0-58370400-1429238440_thumb.jpg

Some odd choices... like Bandai throws in a pair of beam saber blades in this kit, but not the Destroy mode... even though the backpack sabers aren't accessible in Unicorn mode, meaning Unicorn mode has two usable sabers vs. four in Destroy Mode. Maybe Bandai did it to make up for the fact that there's like two fewer runners in the Unicorn mode kit? Also, the Hyper Bazooka is alright, but I swear I don't remember Unicorn being equipped with one until the Full Armor version (a kit I'll probably pass on... I don't really want to build another Unicorn enough just for the green psycoframe and some extra crap on the back). Seeing Unicorn with it is sort of odd. I think I'd honestly have preferred the beam gatling gun, or even another beam magnum, to pose it in the Detolf with.

Guest davidwhangchoi

Hey anubis, welcome! Don't be shy, we're a pretty laid back bunch. In fact, most of us are building HG and RGs, with the occasional MG or PG thrown in from time to time, and we're happy to share everything from straight builds to extensive custom jobs.

You tell me. :)

that was fast.

ok i built the weapons...

Kira trying to tell Shinn become a pacifist and convert to the church of Yamato:

Shinn responds by aiming for the cockpit screaming "STELLA!!!"

IMG_2258_zpswsaehojp.jpgIMG_2256_zpsr6sziojy.jpgIMG_2254%201_zpslxbl4hh9.jpgIMG_2259_zpslpe42llc.jpg

Edited by davidwhangchoi