GX-18 Getter Dragun When?

Hi,

Like the title says, anyone here ordered their GX-18 Getter Dragun from HLJ?

I pre-ordered these toys since they became available for pre-order, but I've been checking their website for 2 weeks now, and the links for the Getter G toys are not there. No emails about processing confirmation, no link for the toy that says "Just In" either.

Anyone here experiencing the same? I wonder what happened. :huh:

A small shipment of the Getters is available in Singapore as of last Sunday, but most of the other shops have yet to get their stocks. Seems like either the first batch is either reserved for Japan dealers or cornered by HK resellers... Supplies should be more stable by early Dec.

A small shipment of the Getters is available in Singapore as of last Sunday, but most of the other shops have yet to get their stocks. Seems like either the first batch is either reserved for Japan dealers or cornered by HK resellers... Supplies should be more stable by early Dec.

That's what bothers me.

My local supplier here already received his SECOND shipment of GX-18's (2 cases if I am not mistaken) as his first was sold out (2 cases as well) in the first day.

...and his first shipment arrived 2 weeks ago! I hope HLJ makes good soon. I only ordered at HLJ since my cousin was nice enough to lend me her CC.

Tnx for the info. :)