Bandai 1/60 Scale DX Toy Thread Ver.7

logos

can't wait for the day a ver. 2 VF-25 comes out that can withstand multiple transformations w/o turning into a mess, whether it be by Bandai or maybe(?) Yamato. i'm achin' to transform a VF-25 but i'm afraid that if i transform my Alto to fighter or Ozma to battroid i'm really gonna get irritated... plus i want a VF-25 i can display in GERWALK!

• 1 month later...

I really don't see what the huge complaints are about the figures (mainly the Bandai 1/60 DX line, which I am referring to), I think they are great and yes, they have some shortcomings, (given the price we paid for them, hell, I guess its only logical some people would be angry)

As for me, no lose shoulders or stiffness, yes they seem a bit fragile when it comes to Gerwalk mode, but easily fixed with the extra parts included in the Armored Messiah or the Tornado Parts add-on which give great stability to an otherwise a very floppy Gerwalk mode. Fighter and Battroid modes are very solid - hell, I think there is a lot possibilities when it comes to posing them, you just need to be ingenious about it, (check out the pose thread).

I don't know about the rest, but I am happy and very pleased Bandai DX line customer, already put down my order for the Durandal, and I hope eventually we can get pre-orders down for the Super Pack parts (for both VF27 and VF29 as Graham has posted the possibilities of one being made)

JENIUS - check out HLJ, I heard they are having a sale in VFs - I got a YF21 at an insane price of $120 minus shipping which I am expecting to be $35 EMS - THAT is a steal given the prices you can come across at Ebay. Now if I can score me a ghost DX add-on for my RVF25....(I have one but not willing to pay $170 for it, I already paid $110 minus shipping for one, its an outrage!!)