Group Buy: Hobby Japan Exclusive Sheryl Nome N.A Version (PINK)

nanoplasm

!B4uM0KQBGk~$(KGrHqUOKiMEy(v8FoIkBMq6V1khHw~~_3.JPG

!B4uM3NwCWk~$(KGrHqEOKisEyWo3B5Z)BMq6V+KIEg~~_3.JPG

!B4uM6rgEWk~$(KGrHqEOKiEEyV2hTMDRBMq6WL7)y!~~_3.JPG

post-9743-1268026372_thumb.jpg

For those who live in the US and want to get hold of the July-Release Hobby Japan Exclusive Sheryl Nome N.A ver (SHINING PINK Version), I am organizing a group-buy on this magazine exclusive figure. =)

Each unit is priced at 8800JPY, plus shipping cost (which will be equal or less than $24 if the exchange rate and postage rate hold steady). The more people sign up fro the group buy, the less we pay for the EMS shipping cost.

The final price in USD will be based on the actual exchange rate when the figures are delivered in Japan (by COD), and the actual postage cost when the units are shipped to the participants.

Here is an estimated example:

Exchange rate of 89/USD

8800JPY = 98.88USD

98.88USD + shipping cost (no more than $24) = $122.88

Each pre-order requires a $35 deposit, which will be credited toward the final cost. Deposit is due immediately since the pre-order deadline is by end of March 8th (March 10th in Japan). My paypal information is dgundam3(at)hotmail(dot)com.

Most of the adder to the retail price is to cover paypal fees, various overhead expenses, and a modest tip to the lady who will be ordering these for us.

Just for comparison, having a friend in Japan order this and sending it via EMS and paying by paypal will cost about $116.65 (and that's not including any tip to the friend).

Please let me know if there are any questions, comments. happy.gif

Participant List

nanoplasm x 1

Edited by nanoplasm

• 2 years later...

I'd like one. who do i need to send payment too?

NVM Found one :)

what the heck. =(

Where did you find it, and was it cheaper or you just like that seller more? T__T

Why didn't they just make her fully sit down on that bullet?

Because that would be just skanky. =p

Edited by nanoplasm

Not to add insult to injury but a while back these (the two versions) were selling at slashed prices for like US$50 or so!

Not many people wanted one but now the interest seems to be up!

Not to add insult to injury but a while back these (the two versions) were selling at slashed prices for like US$50 or so!

Not many people wanted one but now the interest seems to be up!

The regular version I understand, it was available at a wholesale price.

But the HJ version is supposed to be mail-orer exclusive so anyone's cost would have been above $100 by today's exchange rate.