Knock-Off Chinese Toys

Gubaba

One of my friends just sent me this...

It's a gem. ^_^

I have always wanted my own "Robert Cop"

Check out the rest of the site, it rocks. They used to have some Robotech and Macross stuff on it but I don't know if they still do....

Taksraven

What makes that Batman Begins packaging even funnier for a British person is the fact that "Jack Straw" is currently our State Secretary for Justice and Lord High Chancellor. Which sort of sounds like a superhero title in the first place! :lol:

Edited by F-ZeroOne

I love bootleg toys! There is a dollar store where I live that always has some awesome knock off toys and I buy them for a friend whenever his birthday comes around I got him one called Wizard boy which was harry potter but with brown hair another one called justice leage with 5 black unposable spider man toys and the last was a fake cellphone with a picture of barbie called benign girl. :lol:

I love the Vader and motorcycle. It's like in Return of the Jedi:

"Luke, help me take this mask off. Let me look upon you with my own eyes..."

"But you'll die."

"Nothing can stop that now..."

And off comes the mask and...................

"Oh my god, my dad is Ponch from CHIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I always felt Erik Estrada would make a good Sith lord.

Damn, I laughed so hard seeing Shrek in the "Sense of Right Allience," that not even Bruce Wayne turning into Spider-Man could top it.

Yeah, the Sense of Right Alliance is pretty awesome. It's like Batman and Superman decided to team up with Spider-Man, who decided they needed more muscle, so they called in Shrek, Lightning McQueen, and the Yellow Ranger.

But Bruce Wayne becoming Spider-Man... man, I was laughing so hard I was in tears.

Yeah, the Sense of Right Alliance is pretty awesome. It's like Batman and Superman decided to team up with Spider-Man, who decided they needed more muscle, so they called in Shrek, Lightning McQueen, and the Yellow Ranger.

But Bruce Wayne becoming Spider-Man... man, I was laughing so hard I was in tears.

You would think that Batman would turn into Ironman at least.