So I Got Bored... Part 3

neptunesurvey

Hello one and all. As some of you now know I commission the great Captain American to sculpt the scout for me in both 1/2500 and 1/5000. Enough people have shown interest that I am now going to offer some here to the Macross masses. This is an interest thread to see how many 1/5000 Salan Scouts will need to be made. The selling price will be $25 plus $8 shipping in North America and $12 shipping international. If you want to pay with paypal add the 5% fee. If you like to read more here is the link to the making of: http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=32204 Here are some pictures of the 1/5000 scout for you to see. The people below have shown interest:

Ahiachris x 2 PAID

electric matthew x 1 PAID

Heavy Melder x 1 PAID

baxojayz x 1 PAID

Grapeape x 1 PAID

Grayson72 x 1 PAID

Ranger565 x 1

Jardann x 1 PAID

Cool8or x 1 PAID

If you are still interested please pm me for confirmation and I will send you the total.

Thank you and here are some pictures of the finished product. It is 1 piece and nicely detailed. Enjoy. :D

post-1196-1267843322_thumb.jpg

post-1196-1267843346_thumb.jpg

post-1196-1267843379_thumb.jpg

post-1196-1267843398_thumb.jpg

post-1196-1267843416_thumb.jpg

post-1196-1267843433_thumb.jpg

post-1196-1267843565_thumb.jpg

post-1196-1267843656_thumb.jpg

Edited by neptunesurvey

I guess I was putting this off because I wanted to get stuff at Wonderfest, was hoping these would be there and have a little Macross goodies in my trunkload of goodies to bring home, but that's prolly silly. Put me down for one right away! And whatever else you guys do in this like of 5k scale stuff I'm down for.

Mine arrived yesterday. Nice!

yeah I got Mine on Monday, cool little sculpt.

I guess the only thing I'd say is I'd wished I'd waited to order it from the Starship Modeler store.

Totals with shipping through Macrossworld = $34.65, Starship Modeler = $30.36 probably would have come in a nice box too instead of a little baggy.

Edited by Grayson72

yeah I got Mine on Monday, cool little sculpt.

I guess the only thing I'd say is I'd wished I'd waited to order it from the Starship Modeler store.

Totals with shipping through Macrossworld = $34.65, Starship Modeler = $30.36 probably would have come in a nice box too instead of a little baggy.

Don't forget the paypal fee was added in. :ph34r: Since this was my first direct sale of kits I did learn a few things and will modify the next time.

I wonder what are the chances of seeing more ships in both 1/2500 and 1/5000?

In both scales, not very good, but in 1/5000 the chances improve greatly. :D

My kits arrived yesterday. Looks like some amazing detail and very clean molding. It goes without saying, but this is a tremendous improvement over the old styrene kits.

No cool CA artwork box and no cool CA special naming convention though. :p

Thanks to both of you for working on getting this kit made and available. It is quite cool.

Got mine! At first glance, it seemed a little pricey considering the scale. But then I got to look over the details and size it up in comparison to the old Arii fleet, and was pleased as punch. Thanks so much for making this kit possible!

All the little hardpoint ports and other details scattered around its surface are amazing! Given the thing's simple color scheme in the show, I hope I can paint it up well enough to do it justice.

Sure, a unique box would have been nice... but the box would only get stored someplace out of site anyway. Seriously - I feel bad hiding away Kamjin's spiffy little box.

Now to figure out what to do about a stand that will look nice, but still sort of fit in with the vintage stuff. Humnnn....

Edited by AcroRay

Got mine! At first glance, it seemed a little pricey considering the scale. But then I got to look over the details and size it up in comparison to the old Arii fleet, and was pleased as punch. Thanks so much for making this kit possible!

All the little hardpoint ports and other details scattered around its surface are amazing! Given the thing's simple color scheme in the show, I hope I can paint it up well enough to do it justice.

Sure, a unique box would have been nice... but the box would only get stored someplace out of site anyway. Seriously - I feel bad hiding away Kamjin's spiffy little box.

Now to figure out what to do about a stand that will look nice, but still sort of fit in with the vintage stuff. Humnnn....

Got mine yesterday too - it's extremely well molded, looks great, can't believe the microscopic detail at it's size (retractible turret and battlepod launch hatches even!), and my first reaction? AWWWWW IT'S SO CUTE. :D

• 3 weeks later...

I received mine past week, in perfect condition... sorry for not confirm it before. If looks awesome, even I thought to throw to the trash my old Arii kits!!