140 members have voted

1. 1. Please choose from the following

• Glaug
    • Queadluun Rau
    • Destroids (any of 5)
    • SDF-1
    • Mospeada Invids
    • any Southern Cross Mechas (really?)

Hmmm.. I see many people request Gosu from Mospeada.

Was this character made before (Wonder Fest kits?), or would it be the first time if we make.

It was never made ^_^

As jenius said he is in the know of a company that planned one.

Before we go down any further on this poll thread, I want everyone to clearly understand that

the result of this pole does not necessary mean that we're going release in those order.

The whole purpose of this poll is just to see how much fans are interested on each character.

And also I want you to understand is that in order to continue our vinyl collection toy line,

we need everybody's support to buy our Battle Pod figure. And after we see a good sales on that figure

then we can make a go sign and start designing the next figure.

Edited by Maiden Japan

Before we go down any further on this poll thread, I want everyone to clearly understand that

the result of this pole does not necessary mean that we're going release in those order.

The whole purpose of this poll is just to see how much fans are interested on each character.

And also I want you to understand is that in order to continue our vinyl collection toy line,

we need everybody's support to buy our Battle Pod figure. And after we see a good sales on that figure

You might want to consider adding to the poll or starting a separate poll to see how many battlepods have been purchased by MW members or even at Robotech.com just to get a general idea of whether they are selling well unless you can get actual sales figures yourself. I have purchased one and may buy a couple more.

• 1 year later...

After the Officer Battle Pod (Glaug), Invids will be the next série ?

My Choice is Invids / inbids / and intrepids!!! hehehe, sorry, i wish this was number one picked and the chosen one. At that price, i would buy ALL the invids types, and display it on my head if i cant find room in my house!!! Now, the order is hard to pick which invid I want, but here goes:

1) Black/White Invid Leader / Gamo, SOOOOO want this, but not sure it will be nice in this toy line

2) The red crab / Iigaa. Actually, this could be #1, specially for this toy line

3) Shock Trouper / Gurab (not the scout, has to have those big guns)

4) Gosu, i want the purple one, but any color woudl be fine!!!!

I would want all these!!!!

Edited by Arthurius

The Invid would be my vote, as for the same amount of material, the Invid can be in scale to go with the Alphas. The pods were cool, but 1/100 scale is not a scale that I think people really collect. Just my thoughts on that.

What are the official heights of the VF-1 vs Spartas? This site:

http://ptn.home.xs4all.nl/Veritech/Valkyrie.html

Lists the VF-1 as 12.7m tall (battloid) vs 6.2m tall for the spartas (battloid).

If that is at all accurate then a same scale spartas would come up to about the waste of a VF-1. Also, at 6.2m, a average sized male comes up to about the knee of a Spartas.

Oh and PLEASE, please stagger the releases so that we do not get 2 (especially not 3) Gosu in a row. Fans get tired of essentially the same thing, release after release.

"Mold-milking' is quite understandable, its the only way to make some of these small niche toys possible, but keeping customers interested by staggering things a bit should pay off.

Maybe something like gray Gosu first, then a 2 pack of shock trooper and scout, then pink Gosu, then Gamo.

Then end on a high note with the main baddy green Gosu (or put him first to kick off the inbits)

If these are wildly successful you could do a pack of space scouts like I have here and other variations after that....

post-8486-0-47160500-1323181059_thumb.jpg

Oh and PLEASE, please stagger the releases so that we do not get 2 (especially not 3) Gosu in a row. Fans get tired of essentially the same thing, release after release.

"Mold-milking' is quite understandable, its the only way to make some of these small niche toys possible, but keeping customers interested by staggering things a bit should pay off.

Maybe something like gray Gosu first, then a 2 pack of shock trooper and scout, then pink Gosu, then Gamo.

Then end on a high note with the main baddy green Gosu (or put him first to kick off the inbits)

If these are wildly successful you could do a pack of space scouts like I have here and other variations after that....

Damn, when I saw the thumbnail I thought those were actually the next releases!