The Legendary VF-1 CG Reunion

DatterBoy

I like that 2D vector work of the VF-1 transformation. I'd love to use it for the site once it's finished, if I may (with full credit given). The original image I have of that particular drawing is poor quality, so I'd love to replace it especially with something fan-made, which is what my site is all about :)

Sadly I can't really color it now. My plate is full. Attached is a little piece of the kind of stuff I'm busy with for the next update.

post-114-127376953801_thumb.gif

Edited by Mr March

I like that 2D vector work of the VF-1 transformation. I'd love to use it for the site once it's finished, if I may (with full credit given). The original image I have of that particular drawing is poor quality, so I'd love to replace it especially with something fan-made, which is what my site is all about :)

Sadly I can't really color it now. My plate is full. Attached is a little piece of the kind of stuff I'm busy with for the next update.

Too bad you haven't got time, but I LIKE the colored Nousjadel! And sure, feel free to use the B&W lineart.

Too bad you haven't got time, but I LIKE the colored Nousjadel! And sure, feel free to use the B&W lineart.

Sounds good. I'll keep watch on this thread for your final version of the transformation sequence art.

Glad you like my new Nousjadeul-Ger. Should be about a dozen profiles in the next update featuring this style of improved shading. Was original just a color correction, but I took the opportunity to improve the scans and colors as a way to differentiate my stuff from the Macross Chronicle work.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...