So I got Bored... Part 2

neptunesurvey

Hello one and all. As some of you might know I commission the great Captain American to sculpt this for me. I have been doing some thinking and would like to sell some to the Macross masses. This is an interest thread to see how many Salan Scouts will need to be made. The selling price will be $60 plus $12 shipping. If you want to pay with paypal add the 5% fee. If you like to read more here is the link to the making of: http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=32204

The 1/5000 in the picture will not be available at this time, but if you are interested pm me and will compile the list to determine if their will be enough interest to cast some more.

Thank you and here is a picture of the finished product. It will be in 2 pieces, the main body and the lower engine. Enjoy.

post-1196-1266464251_thumb.jpg

Great to hear that they'll be available. I am interested in two sets ^_^

Hello one and all. As some of you might know I commission the great Captain American to sculpt this for me. I have been doing some thinking and would like to sell some to the Macross masses. This is an interest thread to see how many Salan Scouts will need to be made. The selling price will be $60 plus $12 shipping. If you want to pay with paypal add the 5% fee. If you like to read more here is the link to the making of: http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=32204

The 1/5000 in the picture will not be available at this time, but if you are interested pm me and will compile the list to determine if their will be enough interest to cast some more.

Thank you and here is a picture of the finished product. It will be in 2 pieces, the main body and the lower engine. Enjoy.

Count me in for 1 copy of the 1/2500 version. I would also consider the 1/5000 depending on the price. You might consider picking just one scale (the 2500 or 5000) and making other sister ships in the chosen scale. Makes it easier for collectors to get a "complete set" instead of splitting up the market with 2 different scales.

Count me in for 1 copy of the 1/2500 version. I would also consider the 1/5000 depending on the price. You might consider picking just one scale (the 2500 or 5000) and making other sister ships in the chosen scale. Makes it easier for collectors to get a "complete set" instead of splitting up the market with 2 different scales.

The reason that this ship was made in both scales was that we felt that 1/5000 would be the "completist" scale, meaning that it was the most realistic scale in which to do all of the Zentradi ships (should we decide to walk down that road) whereas 1/2500 would be better suited to some of the smaller but more popular and iconic ships, like this scout, Kamjin's ship, or even the Macloss itself.

As for hollowing, I didn't feel that it was necessary for this particular ship, since it lacks the "corn-nibblets-in-a-turd" glowing orbs that are present on the larger vessels. ^_^

The reason that this ship was made in both scales was that we felt that 1/5000 would be the "completist" scale, meaning that it was the most realistic scale in which to do all of the Zentradi ships (should we decide to walk down that road) whereas 1/2500 would be better suited to some of the smaller but more popular and iconic ships, like this scout, Kamjin's ship, or even the Macloss itself.

As for hollowing, I didn't feel that it was necessary for this particular ship, since it lacks the "corn-nibblets-in-a-turd" glowing orbs that are present on the larger vessels. ^_^

Hrmmmm................

1/5000 would be in scale with my Legend of the Galactic Heros Fleet, 1/2500 is like big and stuff......

I wonder if these with be availible from the SSM store?

1/5000 would be the "completist" scale, meaning that it was the most realistic scale in which to do all of the Zentradi ships (should we decide to walk down that road)

That means an 80 cms Nupetiet-Vernitzs?

It would be terrific!! :o

Hrmmmm................

1/5000 would be in scale with my Legend of the Galactic Heros Fleet, 1/2500 is like big and stuff......

I have quite the fleet myself, so yes, I'd also be interested in a 1/5000 scale if it's feasable someday.

But, this could be considered HERESY, but 1/2500 would be in scale with my....resin Star Trek ships in this scale :unsure: Now THAT would be a cool "first encounter" diorama!

Hello one and all. It is time to collect the money for the scout, $60.00 plus $12.00 for shipping plus the 5% paypal fees if you chose to use paypal. I will take money orders as well. Just let me know and I will pm my mailing address.

Below is the list of people that are interested. If I missed your name please let me know.

Ahiachris x 2 PAID

Grapeape x 1 PAID

FAM56 x 1

electric matthew x 1 PAID

cool8or x 1 PAID

Ghadrack x 2 PAID

baxojayz x 1 PAID

Kremmen x 1

Cokefiend x 1

jardann x 1 PAID

Total of 12 kits.

Edited by neptunesurvey

I have quite the fleet myself, so yes, I'd also be interested in a 1/5000 scale if it's feasable someday.

But, this could be considered HERESY, but 1/2500 would be in scale with my....resin Star Trek ships in this scale :unsure: Now THAT would be a cool "first encounter" diorama!

gah too small. I dumped all other trek box scale crap for 1/350 ages ago.....

hrmmm.....an ARMD platform in 1/350......

Hello one and all. It is time to collect the money for the scout, $60.00 plus $12.00 for shipping plus the 5% paypal fees if you chose to use paypal. I will take money orders as well. Just let me know and I will pm my mailing address.

Below is the list of people that are interested. If I missed your name please let me know.

Ahiachris x 2

Grapeape x 1

FAM56 x 1

electric matthew x 1

cool8or x 1

Ghadrack x 2

baxojayz x 1

Kremmen x 1

Cokefiend x 1

AcroRay x 1

Total of 12 kits.

Probably get mine from the SSM store when it makes it over there.

I'd like a 1/5000 version, too bad it's not 1/4000 though since that's what the DYRL SDF-1 from Yellow Sub was in.

I hope you guys wind up making a complete set of the ships in the smaller scale, I'd take a whole set.

I'd like a 1/5000 version, too bad it's not 1/4000 though since that's what the DYRL SDF-1 from Yellow Sub was in.

I hope you guys wind up making a complete set of the ships in the smaller scale, I'd take a whole set.

I thought about the 1/4000 SDF-1 but it did not fit my overall plan.

I'm hoping as well to finsih the 1/5000 line up and it all hinges on how will the scout does.

I thought about the 1/4000 SDF-1 but it did not fit my overall plan.

I'm hoping as well to finsih the 1/5000 line up and it all hinges on how will the scout does.

Right now this is only for the smaller version right? I am looking to buy the 1/5000 if I can.