Looking for: 1:48 YF-19 model build-up thread

Rockhound

Good afternoon MW! I'm glad to see MW is as active as ever. It's been a while since I built my last Macross model and was looking for a 1:48 YF-19 build-up thread if one existed. I ran a search for one, but nothing turned up. Just curious if I used the wrong keywords or something.

Some might remember the build-up threads I did for the SV-51, VF-0D, and VF-0S reactive battroid. If a thread does not exist, I will make one once my models arrive (via 1999.com).

If this is in the inappropiate forum, I apologize and please delete is necessary. I appreciate any help you can give. And if not, the 1:48 YF-19 build-up will commence once my model arrives!

Thanks! Rockhound

Welcome back rockhound!!!!!!!!!!

Missed your build ups terribly, glad your back on it. I have the YF-19, but have yet to start it. Maybe if we had enough people we could start a group build, offering pics and tips on getting around problems, etc. I was going to start it, but I'm waiting for Jasmine studios to do their photo etch parts first.