PG Gundam GP01/FB Decals?

Myersjessee

Sorry to bother, but I just realized the "decals" with my Perfect Grade FB are actually stickers. I'm not a fan of stickers (but maybe I'm being to harsh....anyone use them have feedback?) I usually like decals as I can really set them down with solvents and make them look painted on. I worry stickers will peel over time and be to thick. I am assuming there must be aftermarket decals for the PG models, but I can't find any for the GP01FB. Anyone happen to have a lead for me?

Thanks

I was looking for those too some time ago. There are decals for some of the MG kits, but I never saw any for a PG kit.

I went so far as to ask a clerk at the Gundam store in Osaka when I was there a couple years ago. He confirmed it, no PG decals. That info is 2 years old, but looking at HLJ, it looks like it hasn't changed :(

Thanks guys. I actually just stumbled across Samueldecal, but their email is bouncing. I tried the other means of contact. Here's hoping they are still around.

they should be, I just bought a couple sets from them about a month ago.