PE parts for 1/48 YF-19 is coming!

newca

Hey guys, glad to show you our new test shots just before our vacation to Japan tomorrow. This set is for Hasegawa 1/48 YF-19.

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

Will be on sale after Chinese New Year Holidays. See you later soon.

Superb!!

Congratulations for your work, it's an extraordinary contribution to our hobby. I hope to buy this PE kit with some of VF-25 PE kit in the close future. And I'll be waiting for a possible PE kit for the 1/48 VF-1 model kit!!

For the price, it'll be the same as VF-25 set, $15.

I just saw your PE posts, i got amazed by the detail of your work. I will be a fan/client of yours now.

I have some questions:

1.- Do you still have available the macross frontier 1/72 vf PE kits? or...

2.-... if they are sold out, are going to make a new preorder? ( if so, how much orders do you need to make a new batch?)

3.- Are you going to make PE kits for the Vf-1 1/72 hasegawa normal and strike valks?

Adding a new mod on the parts to change a little the vf-1s would be NICE.

Thank you in advance.

Hi all, we just relist our VF-25 PE set, here's the link, and we would make some new projects after 1/48 VF-19, of course there would be YF-19 in 72nd scale, and VF-1 in 2 scales following, but one step a time, thank you all our customers and friends.

WoW! Absolutely fantastic again... I loved your VF-25 PE parts.

Will you be giving the 1/48 VF-1 the same treatment? Love the canopy latches and cockpit sill details! How about flowler flaps and spoilers for the VF-1 as well as various access panel hatches like the the 1/48 scale resin? Retractable pilot's ladder too please. Feel to PM for ideas! ;-)

Keep up the great work!

Hi all, we just come back from holiday trip, still working on the final stage of YF-19 PE, will let you know when it in stock, should be in early March, sorry for keep you waiting, and we hear from all your nice advices, thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

Just got my 1/48 YF-19, looks real nice......but.....I gotta say it's smaller then I was expecting. I recently sold my yamato 1/60 19, but going from memory this kit seems about the same size as the yamato 1/60. Anyone have a compairison?

Chris

All orders received payment before noon of Mar 14th(GMT+8) have been send out, and you'll got email notice from Paypal.

Thanks again and we are continue packing and sending, daily, most packages should be arrive within 2-3 weeks, through China Post Air Mail.