Yamato 1/60 VF-19 Fire Valkyrie

UN Spacy

Hmm....a VF-19E in MILITARY COLORS gets more and more exciting each time I think about it. For example, what if Yamato released a VF-19E in Isamu's VF-11B colors...and made up some story like they did with the Double Nuts/BOP YF-19's. Something like:

Years after the Sharon Apple Incident, Isamu flies a VF-19E in the colors of his VF-11.

If anything I don't think anyone will really give a ^&* about the story, so long as the toy looks cool, and I always dug his VF-11B deco! B))

I also think a VF-11E would KICK ASS in VF-1A CF colors, always dug that brown, especially the one used on the HCM and Yamato's V2 1/60. Hmm...once the VF-19F is released...I think a VF-19E may be inevitable actually.

Edited by Shin Densetsu Kai 7.0

That's what I'm hoping for too. I LOVE the cloverleaf scheme of the VF-19E in the back of the master files book. I'd consider painting the kai up like that as a custom but Red and Yellow are a super-bitch to cover up and any chipping would stick out like a neon sign. Hell, I even painted my Hasegawa 1/48 YF-19 like the VF-19A in the other clover leaf scheme. Would be cool to have them both. :D

Chris

Is that also an SDF-1 with its main guns destroyed in one of the other pics?

According to the description, it's a kit of the 1/3000, which will come with resin and etched parts, and some type of light-up gimmick. Hmmm... :unsure:

EDIT -- It actually doesn't make it clear if it's a kit of the 1/3000, or an UPGRADE kit for it. I would guess the latter.

Edited by Renato

Some cool stuff!

Whats the gear behind the fighter mode. I see a Gunpod, SHield, what i THINK is spare forward canards like the YF-19...whats the thing with green dots and the bit at the end of the gunpod?

That's Nekki Basara rocking jeans and a shirt.

you could see a picture of the sound boosters next to the figures. ahh this thing is gonna be like $200-300 and extra accessories maybe like $100 more

Some cool stuff!

Whats the gear behind the fighter mode. I see a Gunpod, SHield, what i THINK is spare forward canards like the YF-19...whats the thing with green dots and the bit at the end of the gunpod?

Well, it looks like Yamato had to make some concessions in order to deal with the great amount of anime magic involved in M7. I think that what we can see behind are a couple of filler panels for the back of the upper legs, an alternate more anime accurate shield than the one used in fighter mode and the alternate face mask gimmick. I hope I am wrong and the upper leg filler panels and the neck cover used in fighter mode are not a case of part swapping Yamato does not get us use to…

Mylene colors? Ronald McDonald scheme definitely doesn't qualify... around here, anyway. :lol:

Don't see it mentioned, but looks like the Sound Booster is scheduled for November, 2011:

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=85712

Mylene colors? Ronald McDonald scheme definitely doesn't qualify... around here, anyway. :lol:

Don't see it mentioned, but looks like the Sound Booster is scheduled for November, 2011:

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=85712

I saw July from the pic. Did I miss something?