Wonder Festival 2/7/2010 Winter Macross Kits

Save

Who is this blogger by the way so I can update his link with a name and what they are selling.

He is not selling anything, just a Macross enthusiast / model fan. But the list he made for this Wonder Festival was really useful. The guy's name is "WALK". He visited my booth and we said hello to each other. (Unfortunately is was the very last minute of the event and we could not talk so a long time).

To friends here;

For your information, Gokigen-seimitsu will sell their YF-19 Battloid Conversion Set again, maybe at WF 2011 Winter. Also Tayland's VF-171 will be re-issued in slightly different form (maybe RVF-171 or 171EX? I don't know). Maybe you can ask to Save about "preorder"... (sorry Save, for using your name here)

Those group is working hard to get approval from BIGWEST, and following the contract between them strictly. Please do not make / buy recast kits. Otherwise, in the worst case, BIGWEST may stop licensing to the amateurs at WF, or those group may lost their motivation and stop making Macross kits.

The VF-171 is one of the most beautiful VFs in the Macross universe. I can't beleive Bandai still hasn't done a toy or model of it yet.

Graham

If the VF100 line would have been more successful we probably would have seen one in the pipeline... <_<

Not liking, the sculpt looks a bit too chunky and busty to be Sheyrl IMO.

Graham

It's an OverDard sculpt. Big boobs, wide hips and tiny heads are his signature design. :lol:^_^

I'm not complaining. I just treat it as an re-interpretation of Sheryl by another artist. OverDard also sculpt lots of other popular female characters like Chun Li and Mai Shiranui before.

Wow, everything here in this thread is amazing, but.....

>___> <___<

....does it make me sound like a perv to admit I'd love that "Sheryl Nome Red Bikini" kit?

.___> <__<

Wow, everything here in this thread is amazing, but.....

>___> <___<

....does it make me sound like a perv to admit I'd love that "Sheryl Nome Red Bikini" kit?

.___> <__<

Nope. It just means you're a regular, hot, blooded male.

Unless you're a woman. Then, it's even cooler. Nothing beats Lesbians in the coolness factor in my book.

My top 3 favourite famous lezzies: K.D Lang (Kathy Lang; love her songs and her beautiful voice), Ellen Degeneres, Portia De Rossi (Amanda Rogers aka Mrs Degeneres). ^_^

Edited by blacklotus

First look at this thread, man, the 171 is beautiful. How has nobody made one?

There are a couple of resin garage kits beginning to float around but they are mondo expensive! There is a 1/72 version going for nearly 25,000 Yen (=$250.00) right now. Granted its a gorgeous sculpt and probably worth every penny, but not many can afford such a beauty in these economic times... :(

There are a couple of resin garage kits beginning to float around but they are mondo expensive! There is a 1/72 version going for nearly 25,000 Yen (=$250.00) right now. Granted its a gorgeous sculpt and probably worth every penny, but not many can afford such a beauty in these economic times... :(

I bought the 1/72 VF-171 fighter version and I'm building it right now. . The detail is not as accurate as the artwork and it didn't come with decals. But I got it at around 150USD.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello,

I would like to start by thanking MW Member "Save" for getting the WF kits for me. By nature I'm apprehensive to do business with someone that I don't know, but things worked out perfectly. I'll post more in the MW SSL.

Here are my (4) 2010 WF Resin Kits, which cost around $1,000 to include shipping. (They are at the bottom middle of the picture.)

Collection005.jpg