the next macross idol

sucker4meltrans

what if for the next macross series they base the idol on lady gaga? complete with hermaphrodite rumors and androgynous appeal; but minus the lame cross dressing of mospeda.

What, having the idol in Macross Plus be a computer-generated simulation wasn't androgynous enough for you? :p

Honestly, no... I like my Macross idols performing music that doesn't suck, and that's something you just don't get from "artists" like Lady Gaga.

They've already done pop (Minmay, Sheryl, Ranka), rock (Basara, Sheryl), trance (Sharon Apple), new age (Sara Nome). And I hear 7th Chord is about classical piano, LOL.

I want to see metal featured next (or failing that, some other different genre).

Edited by hulagu

Nah, next Macross should be Macross B, Macross Beatles. Lennon, Paul, George and Ringo, they all would have custom valks with giant guitars/bass/drums. How awesome does it sounds to you??? :ph34r:

john-lennon-glasses.jpg

We already have his Grandson.

How awesome does it sounds to you??? :ph34r:

Yes, it was indeed awesome. B))

Edited by BadTroll

I don't really see a metal band in macross... but what the hell. As long as the music is good. I bet the next idol is another pop star if we are being absolutely serious. Maybe an operaish girl but as long as they stay the hell away from the girl rock bands that have been showing up in anime, it's all good.