Update on my SC merchandise petition...

Now that some of you have gotten a chance to see Super Dimensional Cavalry: Southern Cross...I wanted to update those of you that might care about toys. While it isnt much in the long run...I think that at least voicing your opinion for them is needed. I can now state that the petition for SC merchandise is now up to 174 signatures. I dont think that is too bad considering that I have no official support nor do I continually harangue people to sign.

Since Toynami is the ONLY ones who hold the worldwide SC toy license now...they are the only game in town. I for one don't give a rats arse whether they copy the old model designs or not to make Super Poseables. I simply want toys from the series that I love. Hopefully...some of you that love SC as well will come and sign this (even if we are spitting into the wind). See my sig for the link.

I signed. :)

SC super-poseables would be pretty cool, hopefulyl they'll get to them. They're bound to run out of Macross and Mospeada stuff eventually. :unsure:

I signed too. A "Hovertank", or whatever it's called would be a very cool toy....