The Eighth Season of 24.

UN Spacy

Horray to Hastings for sticking up for Chloe!

I'm also pretty damn sure Dana Walsh is my least favorite character this season.

WTF with that gunfight though. A thirty minute stand off?

This seems a lot like season 1 here....

Let's see:

Agent cover my ass turned to Agent with Dignity = Mason

Freddie Prinz = Tony

Starbuck = Nina

Freckles = Dare I say it... Terri Bauer (except with a gun and knows how to use it)

Jack = Jack

Hmmm, if 24 goes to season 9, Freckles is gonna be KIA at the end of this season... possibly sooner.

Well that confirms it: Chloe's gonna get shot by Turncoat Starbuck before the end of the season.

Rene and Jack are gonna hook up.

And Jack's gotta upped his Kill Count for the season!

About 50 minutes into tonights episode.

Too bad the new Secret Service female lead will probably not make it out alive. I kinda like her. :unsure:

The White House staff scenes were painful to watch. The last ten minutes of Jack and Freckles vs. the Tac Team was NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE.

"LET ME HELP YOU."

WHAT THE HELL IS HE DOING BACK IN 24?!?!?

Helping the show go out on a high note. I think it's been said that season 5 was possibly the best season of 24 because of him. I like the idea.

I do wish Tony would make a final come back.

For tonight's episode, the special forces team was just terrible, I mean, one guy actually got taken alive. They're seriously slipping. White House intrigue was not that entertaining tonight. But the oft repeat pattern of bad guys in the govt is repeating, I'm looking for Starbuck to be working for evil industrialist Adama sometime before the end of the day.

Too bad the new Secret Service female lead will probably not make it out alive. I kinda like her. :unsure:

The White House staff scenes were painful to watch. The last ten minutes of Jack and Freckles vs. the Tac Team was NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE.

Yeah, those eyes of hers were like bullets-beautiful.

Anyway, you gotta' love that "Noir" type action they've got going on here: scores of hardened tactical soldiers with automatic rifles and armor being taken down by two Gap-dressed civilians armed with nothing but pistols, smoke grenades and all the freckles you could ever want on the body of a woman...

:(:(:(

I know, I expected him to show up this week, but he isn't going to be here until next week.

No one is off limits eh? I feel things might not go well for Freckles. Especially since they're going to have her go touchy feely with Bauer next week. May be Tony will show up at the end, and put a bullet in her.

My thoughts:

* Three out of four women agree: copulating amounts of Jack Bauer can be fatal to your health. (And the proverbial "one that got away" still wound up getting tortured and brainwashed by the Chinese.)

* "Mrs. Hassan? We'd like you to pull a Corazon Aquino now."

* Looks like we finally get Jack vs. the Russian government.

* Damn. Two straight weeks with the silent clock at the end. Has this ever happened before in the series?

Poor Jack... well, now we see what happened after the end of season 1.

Or the equivalent there of. Jack's grief process is pretty fast. Five minutes... heh heh

But at last, Jack is finally going rogue this season.

It'll be Chuck vs Jack at some point. I feel so sorry for potato face, she got put in a position that is just a no win under any circumstances.

Edited by kalvasflam

ah 24... How I missed Chuck. I always knew he was misunderstood.

And what the hell is wrong with Jack... why can't he just let peace happen.

Damn evil torturing warmongering SOB. Wish he would just let peace happen and they can cancel his show...

oh wait, they're already canceling his show... nyah nyah nyah nyah

Has Michael Madsen's character shown up in 24 before? He looks oddly familiar.

BTW. Did you Kill Bill fans see what he was wearing? B))

Great episode last night it's nice to see President Logan is back to his devious ways.

Is Jack x Cole the new Jack x Tony? Or are they planning to cut all ties between S8 and the movie.

Never recalled his character even being shown before. But I'm not too familiar with some of the earlier seasons.

Yeah, that razor-blade necklace looked familiar, but I wasn't completely sure.

Guess Bud worked in weapons storage and high-tech security/surveillance before winding up as a strip-joint bouncer?

C'mon now. You know that second shot was to make it crystal clear what Jack's intentions were.

No flesh wound, no accidental discharge, no momentary lapse in judgement, no chance of survival. Just straight up, cold-blooded Jack.

He had the data, the individual was unarmed, and it's unlikely that that person had a hand in Renee's hit.

Look like Jack's opening up the industrial-strength can of whoop-ass. :ph34r:

The last few eppys have been superb.

Dana's capping was almost as satisfying as Nina's.

Although I wish I hadn't seen next weeks preview. They gave away just a tad bit too much. :D

BTW. When President Logan kept talking on the phone even after President Taylor hanged up just to save face in front of his aide. I LOL'ed pretty hard.

Oh no, please Jack, kill the Russkies, kill Taylor, heck, kill potato face and Freddy, but don't kill Charles.

Charles is not a bad guy.... he is just misunderstood. You guys (meaning Bauer and Charles) can be such good friends if it wasn't for the circumstances.

But it is ok to torture him a little.

Edited by kalvasflam