Astro Plan

VF5SS

If any of our HK based members make a trip into China and spot the toys, any chance you could help pick me up one of the large ones, preferably the white or grey one, but also ok with other colors.

Thanks in advance,

Graham

And I'll have a fries with that....... :lol: :lol:

Taksraven

The more I look at the animation, the more it looks like a video game quality show to me. As some of you may know, online gaming is a thriving industry in China with tons of local production companies (albeit not very advanced compared to the US). Perhaps they just adapted whatever technology they have in online gaming to animation. Who knows?

If any of our HK based members make a trip into China and spot the toys, any chance you could help pick me up one of the large ones, preferably the white or grey one, but also ok with other colors.

Thanks in advance,

Graham

Hi Graham,

Actually i have a hunch the Astro Plan toys may be available at a HongKong ToysRUs. The reason i say this is becasue when i was back in HKG in December, i noticed TRUs selling toys from a series called "People's Liberation Army" which was basically the Chinese army. However there was a supporting cartoon playing at TRU which basically made the PLA series like a chinese version of GIJoe. The toys were cheap but had all teh accessories and things. So there is a good chance.

Everyone,

Also i noticed that fighters 1-3(white/red, grey, blue) is a YF-10 with the single rear fin and that fighters 4-6 (purple, yellow/orange, green) is a YF-11 with the dual rear fins. I was looking at the pictures of the toys on TaoBao. Basically there are 2 molds in use there and the others are all repaints. Although i can't see the weapons or gun complements so not sure if that is repeated as well. I've also asked my HKG friend to keep an eye out. IF anything at all i'm going to pick up the weird colour ones to use as fodder for my macross VF-25s.

While i cannot condone this almost blatant copying but at least they are trying. With time, eventually they'll come up with somethin of their own.

i think the astro plain toys can be Useful for macross fan because can be modifiable for do valkyries that yamato and bandai do not make
When I openened the thumbnail in a new tab, I got a nice small pic of an "x".

I guess you were caught stealing bandwith.

Hi Graham,

Actually i have a hunch the Astro Plan toys may be available at a HongKong ToysRUs. The reason i say this is becasue when i was back in HKG in December, i noticed TRUs selling toys from a series called "People's Liberation Army" which was basically the Chinese army. However there was a supporting cartoon playing at TRU which basically made the PLA series like a chinese version of GIJoe. The toys were cheap but had all teh accessories and things. So there is a good chance.

Yeah, I saw those PLA toys in TRU last year. They're actually pretty cool for the price. Nealy bought the big tank for my son for X-mas.

Graham

HAHA

Fans make the Chinese OP of AP

http://220.170.79.105/html/music/20100120/70908.html

0:23-0:40 lyrics

SK cried and said why this so like my design?

All the charaters like aliens.

Tianjian squadron, brave boy make the miracle.

0:53-1:09 lyrics

My name is Astro Plan, all are my brother give me

It is a homage to the Gundam and Macross

There is no Copyrights

You said it is bootleg. NO! It is only a DOUJIN

Edited by kresphy

HAHA

Fans make the Chinese OP of AP

http://220.170.79.105/html/music/20100120/70908.html

0:23-0:40 lyrics

SK cried and said why this so like my design?

All the charaters like aliens.

Tianjian squadron, brave boy make the miracle.

0:53-1:09 lyrics

My name is Astro Plan, all are my brother give me

It is a homage to the Gundam and Macross

There is no Copyrights

You said it is bootleg. NO! It is only a DOUJIN

And who says the Chinese have no creativity? I laughed so hard that I almost fell off the chair. We need a good translation for the foreigners to appreciate the song. This is the best satire I've heard so far, haha....

Edited by Ivan

Woohoo! Time to go on a china animation binge! Wish these were on torrents instead. Online streaming is a pain in the ass.

Firefox Download Helper. AVS Video Convertor.

The shot of the Blue fighter grabbing the enemy and riping it in half and throwing the pieces and taking out two more fighters out is something I have never seen in Macross to my knowledge.

Ozma grabs and rips a piece off a Varja in episode 17. He even throws it at another Varja to make it explode. Astro Plan even had their Ozma YF-10 do it.

I'll be sure to look for this the next time I drop by HMV in Hong Kong.

Pretty colors?