Astro Plan

VF5SS

so it's a guide to telling the difference between genuine and fake knock-offs? wow, good one china... :rolleyes:

Yeah, talk about an oxymoron...a genuine knock-off.

The mecha looks pretty cool, despite being shameless ripoffs of MF designs. The lack of heatshields is something of a bummer, though, and the "split-dick" design...kind of reminds me of the "prong-crotch" on some of the Bayverse TF's.

BTW, is it just me, or does the guy in the red-and-black suit look like he's starting to lose his hair on his temples?

Edited by GU-11

haha... you actually made it look quite decent! ... but the best part about that toy is the pilot fig w/ the juggernaut helmet! LOL :lol:

too bad you got ripped off by EMS customs in Manila... those sharks! <_< ... i had to pick up my RD Q-Rea Pixie there last week but i was lucky that they were kinda lax that day... the lady ahead of me got away w/ just paying $20 for a bnew laptop! i paid only Php35 for my small package ^_^... a tip - if you have a provincial address or a friend that lives outside Manila, better to have it sent there... 98% of the time, you'll only need to pay the customary P35 customs fee. then just have it sent via local air courier to your address in Manila... it'll come out cheaper... but yeah, great custom job right there... ^_^ EDIT - i see it also has the same no-neck problem as the real DX Ozma... maybe that Wave balljoint kit they're talking about in the other thread might help with that... ^_^

Edited by m0n5t3r

Where's this guy's radar system supposed to be? That split dick certainly doesn't have it.

You see, the pilot wears the radar as part of the helmet. The nose cone is there purely for aerodynamic purposes. In battroid mode it becomes a heat sink when it gets hot. ^_^

Edit: Btw great job on the custom Areaseven, still not a valk i'd bring home to my mom but i don't mind giving that a spin around my room.

Edited by raptormesh

You see, the pilot wears the radar as part of the helmet. The nose cone is there purely for aerodynamic purposes. In battroid mode it becomes a heat sink when it gets hot. ^_^

Edit: Btw great job on the custom Areaseven, still not a valk i'd bring home to my mom but i don't mind giving that a spin around my room.

Thanks. I'm still doing further customization on it, and every time I disassemble it, I always find something new. Still, I need to find a way to keep the tail fin fastened in fighter mode.

BTW, very sound theory on the radar, dude. :lol:

More fun with Astro Plan:

shenzhou01.jpg

Human Flagship Shenzhou

Immigration flagship space mission: Shenzhou

Length: 2500 meters

Armor: Shadow alloy armor

Power Source: Macross engine

Main Armament: Gun particle beam gun array (in bow, ship, Mech group), two giant beam guns, 88 MG laser turret (throughout the entire hull, support fire) 100 missile launch tower.

Equipped with: 500, "Yi style" high-motor aircraft.

Other: A variety of fighter aircraft and numerous small auxiliary vessels.

Myth-class super-human one giant warship, representing the highest human crystalline technology. Although the volume is only medium-sized ships for Ickes star level, but the firepower comparable to Ickes Star's flagship, with the use of the Shadow alloy armor, super defense capabilities, even a short time to withstand a direct attack on particle beam cannon. Engine powered by the Macross itself, you can cruise across the galaxy, space jump infinite range of warships in the military area and living area divided into living areas of the architectural style similar to Earth City.

(Translated through Google Chrome)

looks cool! i am trying to order one now from kotoys place that is mentioned, and for the tail fins, 3mm holes with 3mm rare earth magnets glued in and painted is what i will be doing when i finally get it !

and im kinda excited bout it hehe.

Someone should do a fan dub of AstroPlan and use Robotech music. Make it a download phenomenon and Robotech will finally have a sequel. A fan dub is perfect, Robotech didn't have a whole lot of voices involved back in the day anyway.

Someone should do a fan dub of AstroPlan and use Robotech music. Make it a download phenomenon and Robotech will finally have a sequel. A fan dub is perfect, Robotech didn't have a whole lot of voices involved back in the day anyway.

As long as it was 'totally serious' - like it actually came from HG - this is an awesome idea. With lots of recursive irony as well!

• 3 weeks later...