Astro Plan

VF5SS

Okay, so I got into it about halfway into ep. 2; the story still sucked donkey balls!

Your homework assignment: Watch DYRL

You are FOREBODEN! from all Macross related discussion until you have done so.

What are you smoking? This is already 1000X more successful than anything HG has attempted. While being a clear rip-off this show looks way more watchable than Shadow Chronicles.

yes it may be more watchable than Shadow Chronicles.. hell even the wiggles are.. but that fact that this show IS a rip off, means I have no respect for it. I can understand inspiration but they flat out copied the designs.

Well since Macross can't seem to do anything all that great since SDFM or DYRL, copy away. Maybe someone else can do a better job.

There is no copy infringement issues with this.. The designs are different. Different enough.

Okay, so I got into it about halfway into ep. 2; the story still sucked donkey balls!

LOL

Macross Plus is good dude. Not DYRL or anything, but what is?

My favorite SCIFI movies of all time go like this:

1. DYRL

2. Empire Strikes Back

3. The Terminator

4. Revenge of the Sith

5. Fire and Ice

I love ya Wanzerfan, but you badly need to be shipped off the the Macross re-education centre for a few months.

Taksraven

Immagine, if you will, a VF-1 tweaked by Chip Foose... GEEZE!

The toy looks really cheap. Look at the shoulders and arms

Its like cheap painted prototype plastic. Borders on a No Grade 1/100 by bandai

Anything from Kawamori????? I mean they are his designs. I am assuming there is merit for a lawsuit. Maybe G-man can sneak some of these photos to Yamato and it will seep to Mr. Kawamori oh hell i call him myself!!!

Edited by nugundamII

You know, I might actually have had respect for HG if they had the nuts to pull something like tihs. Yet again we are shown how enterprising they aren't.

I was gonna say the same thing, if HG can pull of anything like this, Robotech might somehow be respectable as an American product.