Astro Plan

VF5SS

Argh! I literally just had the link sent to me by a friend and watched it just now. I log in to MW to make a thread, and I find I've been SCOOPDA'd!! :p

EDIT -- Also, you literally started the thread ONE minute before my post. That means I should not have even watched the entire 1'44'' trailer.

Edited by Renato

Blasphemy!!!

We all know its going to be Super Dimension Mobile Fighter Plus Gundam Frontier Savior X Zero Wing Trash Seed Flashback 00 7 Endless Macross.

Also know as Robotech: Shadow Rising

ROFLMAO!!!!

I just watched that little clip for the third time, and it looks like MacF/Mac7 mecha jammed into the RT:TSC animation engine! I am now thoroughly convinced that HG has something to do with this!

LOL i admit though they got the CG of the mecha pretty well done but wth is that lame-oh Aquarion bootleg HUD? They invested so much on the CG and they can't make the HUD look more decent? :rofl:

Some of the comments on the Nico video are hysterical: "CG from 10 years ago?" "The CG is terrible." "Macross-Aquarion-Dancougar" "This is a joke, right?" and at the very end, some wag wrote "Kira!☆"

There is a massive jarring disconnect from the mediocre CG and the shitty character designs and animation.

Here is how this will go down:

-Fox kids licenses it for their next big hit

-HG sues for "copyright infringement"

-Fox steps on HG like a bug

-PROFIT!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Taksraven

This is what first came to my mind when I saw these images.

31af6102d355f7463812bb2f.jpg

Bulky Valkyrie

Look, its totally different. The nose of the fighter splits open when its in Battroid .....(uh, sorry)...... Robot mode!

And all robots are direct steals from Rossums Universal Robots anyway!! (Karel ÄŒapek is almost exactly the same as Carl Macek, go figure......)

Taksraven

So the "Astro Plan" in this Astro Plan couldn't possibly be about colonizing planets and spreading humanity though out the galaxy right?

HG Exec: How's Shadow Rising coming?

Macek looks at flyer of Astro Plan: FANTASTIC!!!

That's the real scoop folks, a new anime that can be renamed ROBOTECH!

:lol: Too true. It'll be interesting to see how Big West and Sunrise react to this as well. They better squash otherwise Warner Brothers will probably buy these Astro Plan's designs for their Robotech LAM when they see this.

So the "Astro Plan" in this Astro Plan couldn't possibly be about colonizing planets and spreading humanity though out the galaxy right?

It'll probably involve looking for special flowers that are rare to find which also happens to be the power source for all of their technology.

:lol: Too true. It'll be interesting to see how Big West and Sunrise react to this as well. They better squash otherwise Warner Brothers will probably buy these Astro Plan's designs for their Robotech LAM when they see this.

I won't be surprised if BW/SN and Sunrise are already consulting their lawyers right now.

Edited by Moly_Sigang

I'm afraid even HG has better taste than that.

I'm afraid even HG has better taste than that.