Post pics of VF-1 broken shoulders here!

Silvestri

I went back and inspected some of my 1/60 collection and I have at least 3 shoulders that are splitting or have already split.

From what I understand, someone (yet to be named) will be getting the replacement shoulder surplus from Graham to pass out at some point, yes?

I went back and inspected some of my 1/60 collection and I have at least 3 shoulders that are splitting or have already split.

From what I understand, someone (yet to be named) will be getting the replacement shoulder surplus from Graham to pass out at some point, yes?

That's the idea. I decided to check on mine as well, and have a few that are in need of replacement parts as well. I should've checked these other ones way back when.

Ok then. Graham should just take the decision and move on with this.

So far we have:

Valk-1s for Australia.

Sandman for Canada. But I guess this can be covered from the US as well?

EXO and Mechamaniac for the US.

Boyarque for the Southeast Asia region.

Sebastian for the South america Region.

We need someone for Europe. Any volunteer?

I just bought a Super Ostrich (brand new) with two cracked shoulders. Is there a way for me to get replacements? If so, would the be the right color?

Also, my Ostrich has a somewhat crooked canopy that won't close all the way. Do you guys know if the piece that holds the canopy hinge is glued on or screwed on? Because I think that piece has to be realigned for the canopy to close right.

I just bought a Super Ostrich (brand new) with two cracked shoulders. Is there a way for me to get replacements? If so, would the be the right color?

the cream colored hinges I got from Graham are a perfect color match to the VT-1 SuperO. The ones on the VF-1D are a little darker.

• 2 weeks later...

In short---wait. We're still waiting for the new distribution system to get set up.

Missed the boat the last time Graham said on his sign that he had extra arms. This means that there are more?

• 2 weeks later...

I'll admit I haven't been following this thread and I apologize that I haven't looked at the PMs people sent me about shoulders either.

If somebody can just let me know whom I should post the remaining hinges to, I can get them packed up and posted out within a day or two.

Want to stop people spamming my PM inbox with mails about hinges :p

Graham

Been checking through my records from 2010 when I sent out the hinges and here is the list of members that my records show I sent hinges to already:

BlueMax

GGemini

firmpulse

cal

Dancougar

hutch

Vegas

regult

David Hingtgen

sidearmsalpha

m0n5t3r

rsvictor1976

Javabean

bryanlky

bouncing boy77

Valkyrie Hunter D

annubis20

Silvestri

General Chaos

niVL@Boy

SpaceCowboy

Crazy Canuck II

Valk-1S

bitterp

Shin Densetsu Kai 7.0

ChristopherB

Valkyrie23

Sturmvogel

Macross73

mass driver

DyNo

jenius

max928

Jepoyako

UN Spacy

jonwayne

optimuspint

takatoys

charger69

MACROSSF

nightmareB4macross

bigkid24

BoBe-Patt

diablo

Razerwire

Chronocidal

meh_cd

len_d69

mickyg

VF-19

Ignacio Ocamica

jodokast

Atheonyirh

fifbeat

hirohawa

crasis

sreyes

mattomaton

Rafael Togami

AKA Blaster

fenrir72

southpaw

Vi-RS

brenttoyou

Danguard Ace

DatterBoy

Cyclone Trooper

ff95gj

anotheran

CF18

JasonC

jonwayne

fifbeat

mattomaton

Rafael Togami

AKA Blaster

Vi-RS

brenttoyou

anotheran

JasonC

Loop

Be warned, the number of remaining hinges is extremely limited, especially the off-white ones for the DYRL VF-1A/S. I will count them tonight and post the total of how many are remaining.

Graham

Just sent out hinges to a couple of members who had previously paid for the postage but have been waiting for a year.......sorry guys.

Here's how many hinges are remaining: -

• Bright White Hinges = 19pcs (9.5 pairs).
  • Off-White Hinges = 31pcs (15.5 pairs).
  • Cream Hinges = 69pcs (34.5 pairs).

After these are gone, I cannot get any more, so don't ask.

Graham

I just need one pair of cream hinges if possible.

Graham sent me hinges for my VF-1A Hikaru and VF-1S Focker before, so I understand if people that never received hinges are at the top of the list ;)

Thanks for this service!!!

Just sent out hinges to a couple of members who had previously paid for the postage but have been waiting for a year.......sorry guys.

Here's how many hinges are remaining: -

• Bright White Hinges = 19pcs (9.5 pairs).
  • Off-White Hinges = 31pcs (15.5 pairs).
  • Cream Hinges = 69pcs (34.5 pairs).

After these are gone, I cannot get any more, so don't ask.

Graham

Did you get me as i was one of the ones that paid for postage in 2010. Or do i need to request again? Just want to make sure so i don't miss out on getting the hinges.

Who is it that we are asking for hinges? When I first inquired about hinges, there weren't any off-white hinges available (well over a year ago). I still need a couple off-white hinges, but I would love to just get one set. Graham, if you could add me for one set of those, I could make that work. Thanks.