Post pics of VF-1 broken shoulders here!

Silvestri

Hey Graham,

I got a couple of pairs of off-white hinges back in 2010. Since then my VT-1 began showing cracks in their hinges.

If possible, can I put in an order for 1 pair of cream colored hinges?

I'll understand if I have to wait at the back of the list so first-timers could receive theirs first.

Hey Graham,

I got a couple of pairs of off-white hinges back in 2010. Since then my VT-1 began showing cracks in their hinges.

If possible, can I put in an order for 1 pair of cream colored hinges?

I'll understand if I have to wait at the back of the list so first-timers could receive theirs first.

No problem, have lots of cream hinges.

Graham

As mentioned a few pages back, the number of off white and bright white hinges is extremely limited, so they may get rationed to 1 set per person.

Still plenty of cream.

Have sent out PMs.

If you receive a PM from me, please reply with your full name and address and list the number and type of hinges you require, so I don't have to keep referring back to this thread.

Graham

Status Update

No more off-white hinges.

No more bright-white hinges.

Still quite a lot of cream hinges.

Graham

Got some off-white hinges for my broken Yamato Valks. Thanks Graham. Very much appreciated.

Also PM'ed for 1 pair of cream hinges.

As far as the count goes I think Graham should have 4 pairs left. For any one else in interested and not sure - they are going fast now and I think it's best to request for them now as I think Graham would love to finish it off and be done with it. I can imagine the poor guy reading PMs for hinges, confirming the orders, packing and licking the envelopes, and going off to the mail box on several occasions not making a dime but doing it out of love. This trooper needs a medal and sent off home from the hinges,...ahem trenches. ;)

I can imagine the poor guy reading PMs for hinges, confirming the orders, packing and licking the envelopes, and going off to the mail box on several occasions not making a dime but doing it out of love. This trooper needs a medal and sent off home from the hinges,...ahem trenches. ;)

this....plus INFINITY! ^_^

Graham, I've been checking this forum, emailing you, pm'ing you and this was gone before it even started, for a full year I have been trying to get these stupid hinges, you kept us all in the dark until I had to arrive one day and you didn't even email me, thanks for nothing, you never even responded my pms, sorry but you get no thanks for me, I believe you could have organized this much better but oh well, I guess I was number 300 in a line of 30 hinges, so the only thing I have to thank you is for all the time lost, hopes broken and your stupid decisions at the last minute.

thanks for the bitter memories.

mission accomplished my ass.

Edited by ichido reichan

Pretty spiteful I think?

I think he has done a good job given the limited resources he has. You should be more angry towards Yamato for producing the 'explosive' hinges rather than blaming Graham who's trying to rectify the problem.

Even if he didn't manage to send me any hinges, I'll still appreciate his efforts towards other members.

Just my 2 cents, and if the mods think what I state here is inappropriate, kindly remove this post, tq. B))

Edited by boyarque