Who would in a in a fight

shadow strikers

Who would win in a fight  

3 members have voted

1. 1. what do you thins

• Transformers
    • Valkyries
    • I could care less

apples are by far the most overrated fruit - you get a lot more nutrition out of a banana.

(in B4 THREAD LOOOCK.)

Bah, apples store and travel better. Grow in more climates, there's more diversity and flavors, produce juice and cider. Ever had banana juice? Just gross. Apples can act as a defensive weapon if thrown or rolled under feet. And they keep doctors away.

Bah, apples store and travel better. Grow in more climates, there's more diversity and flavors, produce juice and cider. Ever had banana juice? Just gross. Apples can act as a defensive weapon if thrown or rolled under feet. And they keep doctors away.

I like randomness, but I posted this just to ask if they were ever to meet, who would win a in a war?

Apple vs Banana

I do agree with the weaponization of apple though... I mean 1 apple nearly led to the downfall of the human species.

Apple vs Banana

I do agree with the weaponization of apple though... I mean 1 apple nearly led to the downfall of the human species.

I once, genuinely and unintentionally, slipped on a banana peel. I fell on my ass.

I kinda wish someone had had a cream pie or a bottle of seltzer water so that it could've been a REAL embodiment of all things slapstick, but I guess I should've be greedy. The banana peel was enough.

Apple vs Banana

but nutrional value is just one thing to consider.

I mean, apples are far more aesthetically pleasing having a variety of colors, greens, golden yellow, bright red and every combination of those three. Their shape is pleasing and fits neatly into the palm of your hand. Sliced or diced, apples maintain their shape and crunchy characteristic.

Bananas are just yellow and bland. They spoil quickly, and have the consistency of baby food.

Then there's the historical and religious significance of the apple. As you implied, the apple gave us knowledge of good and evil and the apple helped in the colonization of the United States as the land laws of the time required land owners to plant something on their land and apple trees were readily available thanks to one J. Appleseed.

The apple, first it gave us knowledge of good and evil and then it got us drunk on apple cider.

Ever hear of banana cider? No. Why? because that would be nasty.

So. Apples win aesthetics, weaponization, historical significance and juice-ability. Bananas get nutritional value. blegh

but nutrional value is just one thing to consider.

I mean, apples are far more aesthetically pleasing having a variety of colors, greens, golden yellow, bright red and every combination of those three. Their shape is pleasing and fits neatly into the palm of your hand. Sliced or diced, apples maintain their shape and crunchy characteristic.

Bananas are just yellow and bland. They spoil quickly, and have the consistency of baby food.

Then there's the historical and religious significance of the apple. As you implied, the apple gave us knowledge of good and evil and the apple helped in the colonization of the United States as the land laws of the time required land owners to plant something on their land and apple trees were readily available thanks to one J. Appleseed.

The apple, first it gave us knowledge of good and evil and then it got us drunk on apple cider.

Ever hear of banana cider? No. Why? because that would be nasty.

So. Apples win aesthetics, weaponization, historical significance and juice-ability. Bananas get nutritional value. blegh

But as I've alluded to, bananas are funnier. Hell, even the name "banana" is guffaw-inducing.