Supah Happy Party Set!

EXO

Thanks Petarb... that's a lot coming from someone with his own stuff!

The figures are starting to ship out, everyone with unpainted sets that didn't order set 4 first. Then all unpainted sets then I'll start painting them hopefully by next week.

It's been hella long since I've been on here but yeah, I just wanted to give my boy some well deserved props. >EXO< DU! All of this is so damn TIGHT! Fresh Products Mayyyn! Keep it up. I love it :)

Ernesto

• 1 month later...

Just a quick update. All of the none painted sets went out already. I'm currently working on the painted sets. I had a bunch of "real" jobs lately so progress is slow but I'll put up pics so everyone will know where I'm at.

Hi Everyone! Here's the update I promised... I think I bit off more than I can chew because it's taking longer than I imagined to paint these all... this is just half of the figures getting painted.

gallery_151_373_98478.jpggallery_151_373_44748.jpggallery_151_373_136719.jpggallery_151_373_26564.jpggallery_151_373_119370.jpg

I'll put up a little How To guide soon. It's really easy. Just not when it's a bunch like this.... argh! It's murder! I'm glad you got them BTW...

Everyone else waiting... thanks for being patient... I'm working my ass off to get them to you!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Hi... Painted sets were shipped out last week, I just need yours and Vi-RS to ship out this week with a couple of stuff... Finally! Getting ready to move on to new projects! This one took forever.

Hi... Painted sets were shipped out last week, I just need yours and Vi-RS to ship out this week with a couple of stuff... Finally! Getting ready to move on to new projects! This one took forever.

SWEET! PM me if you need anything address wise!

I'm not sure. I'm kinda burned out on them. lol. Got something in the works though.

Well, this has certainly been a productive MACROSS year for you, no matter what! :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

I really want to make Roy's Jeep. I'm gonna give the standard toy people's answer and say let's see how good this first thing goes. I'm not gonna go crazy like I did with the character figures. But I really wanted to make those for a long time for myself. These ground crew stuff is more out of request from people while I was sculpting the SHP stuff. But it's turning out to be fun stuff also. Like I said... not gonna go crazy... must keep feet... on... ground...

• 3 weeks later...

HOTNESS! What about Roy's Jeepee thing he was wheeling around with Hikaru and Minmay???? Any chance of that? ;)

Do you know what I did for that? I bought a G1 Optimus Prime roller on eBay for 5 bucks, cut off the prongs on the end, painted it green, inserted a Macross logo on the hood and some military numbers and bam! Roy Fokker's jeep!

Curious to see what >EXO< has in store for us later this year. Those 1/60 figures look fantastic.

If you make another round of them, I'd be interested.

• 6 months later...

SET 1:

gallery_151_373_11071.jpg

SET 4:

gallery_151_373_24816.jpg

any chance that i could get a painted set of Minmay from your SET 1 and the helmetless TV Hikaru from SET 4?

also, a 1/60 DYRL "final battle" Minmay would be just peachy-keen in my book, but i won't try to push my luck here... ^_^

Edited by Shaorin

• 2 weeks later...