Supah Happy Party Set!

EXO

I was really looking forward to some of those space-suited deck crew guys...

I'll probably come back later to this project later on because I want the ground crew set myself... I'm going thru miniature sculpting burnout... These movie version pilots are a killer too! So much detail! lol and I want to do other things for a while after i finish this set. Also I'm looking into adding ground crew vehicles with those guys... need to figure it out first.

Pilot figs are still coming up though pretty soon!

Hey Iceblue...

Sorry for the late reply... still in sculpting mode. These pilots figs have way more details than the others. I thought it'd be faster to do them all at once but it's not... lol.

I'll send you a PM soon with answers... thanks!

Everyone else thanks for being patient.

Hey Iceblue...

Sorry for the late reply... still in sculpting mode. These pilots figs have way more details than the others. I thought it'd be faster to do them all at once but it's not... lol.

I'll send you a PM soon with answers... thanks!

Everyone else thanks for being patient.

Not a problem >EXO<, I'm a patient man. Thanks for the reply and I'll be looking forward to your PM ^_^

Blue

I actually did but people seem to think they are statues and not miniatures... and don't realize they're not going to look absolutely perfect under a microscope... or in this case macro, but here it is... and after that is about actual size...

gallery_151_373_70575.jpg

gallery_151_373_4723.jpg

OMG OMG OMG!!!!

Those are freaking AWESOME!!!!!

I love the flight suit girls. Is that misa and minmei or milia? Sorry for the ignorance on that one.

I was going to pass up on set three but now you leave me no options other than getting all three sets!

You are very talented by the way!

Thank you for answering our dreams!

OMG OMG OMG!!!!

Those are freaking AWESOME!!!!!

I love the flight suit girls. Is that misa and minmei or milia? Sorry for the ignorance on that one.

I was going to pass up on set three but now you leave me no options other than getting all three sets!

You are very talented by the way!

Thank you for answering our dreams!

Misa and Minmay wore similar suits in the movie. The four figures in that last pic can be custom painted to be anyone you want.