Yamato 1/2000 & 1/3000 DYRL SDF-1

Jefuemon

That price isn't that bad. I'm actually pre-ordering it right now.

I planned ahead....

I'm not going to eat, drink, go out, gas up my car or pay my mortgage for the next couple of months. =D

No toy/model is worth that much. Period.

Edited by fifbeat

I already have two maxed out credit cards and no cash due to an unfortunate obsession with vintage Air Jordans and hi end Japanese clothing but if my only real hobby was Macross and I had a spare credit card I would do the 1/2000 Macross so fast. Cmon, someone has to get one, this is MACROSS WORLD, whats $2-3K really? Whats money for if you dont enjoy it? DO IT!!

That price isn't that bad. I'm actually pre-ordering it right now.

I planned ahead....

I'm not going to eat, drink, go out, gas up my car or pay my mortgage for the next couple of months. =D

No toy/model is worth that much. Period.

I'll be looking for you on the street with it by your side. I'll introduce myself by my moniker and you know it's me.:D

Edited by VF-18S Hornet

• 2 weeks later...

I just read the ad on HLJ about them selling them and couldn't help but laugh... it's nice that they're giving a gurantee that someone outside Japan will get a few, since they specifically say the sale is only good outside the country... but then I read the bit about HLJ getting a grand total of 3 to sell. :lol:

The process to order it is a bit crazy as well, it's first come first serve, via confirmation emails only.