MFM @ Comic Fiesta 2009, Sunway Pyramid Malaysia

Hi all,

A bunch of Macross fans would be putting up a Macross exhibition during the Comic Fiesta 2009. The details of the exhibition would be as follows :-

Venue : Sunway Pyramid Convention Center, Sunway Pyramid

Date : 19th & 20th Dec 2009 (Sat & Sunday)

Time : 11am to 7pm

If you are free, please drop by to see our Macross exhibits. We can discuss about Macross or debate who should get Alto ? Ranka or Sheryl ! :D . If you like to lend your Macross toys to the exhibition, please pm me. Sorry for the short notice. :blush: We hope to see you all there. :clap:

regards

Hi all,

A bunch of Macross fans would be putting up a Macross exhibition during the Comic Fiesta 2009. The details of the exhibition would be as follows :-

Venue : Sunway Pyramid Convention Center, Sunway Pyramid

Date : 19th & 20th Dec 2009 (Sat & Sunday)

Time : 11am to 7pm

If you are free, please drop by to see our Macross exhibits. We can discuss about Macross or debate who should get Alto ? Ranka or Sheryl ! :D . If you like to lend your Macross toys to the exhibition, please pm me. Sorry for the short notice. :blush: We hope to see you all there. :clap:

regards

Comic Fiesta ~ Wish I could go there ~ me all the way in penang

Hahahah! I see that Vanpang already announce it already! Where are your pictures guys!?? Well, to those who doesn't have the chance to be there, I think this is the best event I have attended so far...beats the first macross convention in taylor's college by 10 fold jump! We get to see many cosplayer also...

ooookkiieee then....picta time!

I was setting up the booth that Saturday morning when I spotted a familiar figure...it's Sheryl Nome! Wasting no breath, I waved to her and asked for photoshoot:

19122009985.jpg

"Oii...I'm not ready lah!"

19122009986.jpg

"Where's the camera?"

19122009059.jpg

"Ah...now you got it right.."

19122009988.jpg

Solo pic.

with limited space, we crammed what we could:

19122009996.jpg

19122009997.jpg

A collection from a fren of mine, Pang my man!

19122009992.jpg

19122009989.jpg

WAVE's SDF 1

19122009990.jpg

Super Ostrich 1/60

19122009991.jpg

VF-1S Lo-Vis

201220091016.jpg

Alto having a rest after flying his VF25 all the way here...

201220091015.jpg

Ranka doesn't take too lightly Alto's affair with Sheryl.

Alto looks like a female to me... :blink:

well...in the series, Alto DO get teased about his rather feminine side...lol! But yes, the 'Alto' in this pic is actually a pretty lady, in fact she came back later to our booth, wearing ultra-mini skirt...hubba hubba!