1/100 scale Macross City Dioramma/ Table Top Battelfield

Razor x

Hey guys

I came up with the Idea for this Table top event from playing Warhammer 40k and wished there was some way to play a table top game in the Robotech/Macross Universe.

Due to the lack of Miniatures for this universe I figured The Use of Toys would be a fun substitute for this game.

im working on a 1/100-HO scale Table top battle field of Macross City and was wondering if anyone has pics of lynn minmei's Uncle's restaurant

and the Video Arcade Where Max and Milia met.

I need pics so I can make scale models of the buildings.

Thanks

more info can be found here...

http://protocultureuniverse.freeforums.org/index.php?sid=dfe9a7b64b220a635e6958a14f6dafda

Edited by Razor x

Razor X, Did you make this diorama?

2705904804_f695bf69e7.jpg

NO that pic help inspire me to make this game. ive seen a lot of displays and dioramas

but i want to see a Table top roll playing game with Macross toys in action.

my plan is to make an 8'x4' version of this pic :)

Edited by Razor x

Oh, forgot to add that I have the entire set of what this guy did. They are quite awesome. Razor, if we're meeting up tomorrow, I'll bring my laptop or bring a thumb drive of these if you want to get copies of them. You can maybe enlarge them if needed, or at least have a copy of them. Detailing the diorama from these should be easy.

• 2 weeks later...
Oh, forgot to add that I have the entire set of what this guy did. They are quite awesome. Razor, if we're meeting up tomorrow, I'll bring my laptop or bring a thumb drive of these if you want to get copies of them. You can maybe enlarge them if needed, or at least have a copy of them. Detailing the diorama from these should be easy.

Would you care to share them via Mediafire, or MegaUpload? B))

I think there is a link for them here, probably in the fan works or custom section. I got them about 6-8 months ago, but if you can't find them, I'd be glad to put them up. I don't have an account with either of those file sharing sites. Are they free?

• 4 months later...

White Dragon Restaurant and Macross Arcade!! 30404_1426226771601_1110733367_31312482_3760011_n.jpg

here are my Armies so Far...

Zentradi

Zen.jpg

UNSPACY

UNS.jpg

I cant wait till the 2 Zentraedi Heavy Artillery Battlepod get here!!!

I need 2, 1/100 brownie cannon fodder fighters too

Edited by Razor x

Table Top Game Testing! ( gonna need a bigger table! )

set up

testsetup1.jpg

in game combat!

testgame1.jpg

instead of capture the flag we played Capture the SDF-1 :)

Edited by Razor x

• 3 months later...

Thats very cool man, it reminds me of playing Dino Wars! where the emphasis is on fun rather than scale or realism.

still it would be epic to see this game at a much smaller scale with complete Zent invading forces vs complete UN Spacy garrison.

Edited by Million Star

Thats very cool man, it reminds me of playing Dino Wars! where the emphasis is on fun rather than scale or realism.

still it would be epic to see this game at a much smaller scale with complete Zent invading forces vs complete UN Spacy garrison.

Thanks

Yea it's more for fun me and my son play for hours :)

• 1 month later...