• 4 weeks later...

That's the back of the head of her mongoose thing. You see him on the cover of the first volume too.

God, I'm bad with seeing little details like that. I see it now. Thanks.

Is Hikaru trying NOT to look at Minmei's bottom? :D

I think Hikaru knows that the picture is going to be on the cover of a manga, and he doesn't want to give the wrong impression, so he's looking away. He doesn't wanna look like a perv. Minmay looks cute.

Gah! The October issue it is.

Working backwards, I guess we can surmise that when this new magazine was announced last month was when the company put Macross Ace on hiatus...

Gah! The October issue it is.

Working backwards, I guess we can surmise that when this new magazine was announced last month was when the company put Macross Ace on hiatus...

Are they going to carry on serialization at chapter 8 or restart from the beginning? Because that would really suck unless an accelerated schedule makes up for it in the long run.

I'm not telling anyone to hate it, in fact, I said it right there, its still cool. But to me it looks like they just added features and zig zags to the paint scheme just so they can say they updated it. The VF-1S wasn't messed with so much. Hell they didn't even mess with the fan racer.

Fu!ck I checked every single day with HLJ, it was never available for preorder and now it's backordered???

I went ahead and ordered it, I'm sure HLJ will restock it soon.

Edited by Ignacio Ocamica

...okay that is not good cover in my eyes. Minmay's face looks just weird

They're called glasses, LOL... :rolleyes:

(Sorry, but I'm just getting more and more sick and tired of all the people who say a girl is ugly just because she uses them...) <_<

Edited by Kronnang Dunn