Does that mean if you missed Macross the First volume 1-5 you can just buy volume 6 and get everything?

No, I think that just means volume 6 gets you everything that's been put up on ComicWalker for Macross the First, which I believe started somewhere in the middle of what would be the fifth volume.

• 2 months later...

my only good thought on this issue is that Mikimoto is busy designing characters for Macross Delta .... *dreams*

That'd be sweet. Very unlikely though.

Edited by Marzan

• 2 weeks later...

I'm an Appleseed fan. Speak not to me of "tribulations."

Shirow has pretty much given up on mangas proper so we'd probably never see him finish that series. Maybe if he gets desperate enough I guess he'd get back into it.

At least Mikimoto is still working on mangas as it is.

VF-15 Banshee - I thought Ecole du Ciel's story got ramped up by the last manga and was pretty interesting in my opinion.

I was about to buy the first six manga so that it will be shipped together when the VF-0A is ready but after reading some of the comments here, I have a feeling that it will take some time before he finishes the whole thing. And by then, I'll probably loose interest on reading stuff. :unsure:

Shirow has pretty much given up on mangas proper so we'd probably never see him finish that series. Maybe if he gets desperate enough I guess he'd get back into it.

At least Mikimoto is still working on mangas as it is.

Yeah, that's my point... I kept waiting for Book 5 to be completed (especially since he promised a resolution to the massive cliffhanger from BOOK TWO!!!) and waiting and waiting, only to finally come across a little paragraph in Intron Depot: Ballistics that said, "Since I'll never finish Appleseed..." and I was PISSED...

I was about to buy the first six manga so that it will be shipped together when the VF-0A is ready but after reading some of the comments here, I have a feeling that it will take some time before he finishes the whole thing. And by then, I'll probably loose interest on reading stuff. :unsure:

Lose interest in Macross or Mikimoto...? what kind of fan ARE you...? :-p

Lose interest in Macross or Mikimoto...? what kind of fan ARE you...? :-p

Hahaha! The kind of fan who works so hard to raise a beautiful boy. And somehow not to make the hobby mingle on my priorities. Hehehe. :lol:

Toys, I don't mind. But reading and watching mangas nowadays, I really don't have too much of a time. :unsure:

No3ljm I can relate.

Gave up on Shirow San a long time ago, even though Appleseed was a major factor in my manga , Anime craze (aside from Macross / gundam)

Appleseed was pretty epic for its time..

Macross is pretty much all I read/watch now & my boy is finally getting old enough to watch with me& play with his first 1/65 VF-17 haha

Hkj just shipped no6 ..so I'm stoked!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...