So by Year end -20 days left-How much did you spend on toys for '0

nugundamII

I should make one of those quizzes on how to tell if you're a nerd and if you are, how to tell if you're high functioning. Let's just say you're high functioning if you have a job that doesn't indulge your nerdy obssesions, a significant other that doesn't indulge your nerdy obsessions, own a vehicle that is not a vespa/scooter (or no vehicle if you're a super urbanite), and a living space that doesn't require familial assistance (meaning you live on your own and pay your own rent).

If you make your living blogging about anime while working part time in a comic book store and you live in your parents' basement and the closest thing you've come to intercourse is watching hentai then you are LOW functioning.

bookmarked... for the next time my wife asks why I spend so much on toys. :lol:

Let's see some pics of your collection! Please? :)

To be clear, that amount ( and counting!!) since year 2001. Sorry to disappoint you if you thought it was just for this year alone! :lol: (the amount for this year alone is slightly over US$2700, and in this recession too! Thanks to the relentless wave after wave of macross toys from Yamato :ph34r: )

Most of them are in their boxes, but I think I can arrange for a nice little shoot of all of them together... gonna be a challenge though. :huh:

Edited by BlueMax

I m surprised. Coming from another popular toy forum to here where the collection pieces are WAY more expensive I was expecting more.

I know i spent way to much. But my goal was to complete the Zoid collection and MG and PG collection as well as my SOC

So next year I expect to spend about 1500 to 2000 which is a reasonable range

Edited by nugundamII