HLJ Yamato sale

bluemax151

indeed....

argh, why couldn't they have done the free shipping with *this* sale?

+1, but if they REALLy DO that, think all of the list valks will be slashed in a few minutes. ^_^

Let's see is it possible to get a free shipping chance with this price right b4 christmas.

Edited by gwfalcon

My wallet is starting to really hate HLJ and their constant sales :lol: . So, what has more tampo or is a better buy?

- Max TV 1A

- Max J

- A CF

- J CF

Tomahawk a good buy?

Edited by Twoducks

Marked down the Elint 30% right after I bought mine.

That sucks :blink:

This is a very tempting sale. I was about to use the blowout sale with free EMS to buy the VF-11b, but I had to buy another item from a sale list and none of them interested me. Moreover, prices of those sale items were around US$50.

With this new sale offer, I practically get free EMS shipping and save some without buying anything else :huh:

Edited by takatoys

I know, right? Rapping delivery boys!

:lol: Now that is funny! Yo 'Q' I've gotta package for you!

I can use a lil humor..

Say, bro you leave yourself wide open for some of the wisest cracks! They've still got you tagged Head Pilot! :ph34r:

With this new sale offer, I practically get free EMS shipping and save some without buying anything else :huh:

Exactly what he said! My available funds for Macross? Zero! :wacko: Damn what I wouldn't do for about $1000.00 right now.

Crap at work and can't see it right now..... are any Frontier items going for cheap?

No. Yamato only.

That VF-11B is already going low stock/Dec restrock.... Decision time... :wacko:

Edit: I did it! :blink: There go another random custom duty fee thanks to EMS.

Edited by CF18

If it says Dec restock, it means more are on the way right?

I will wait a little more, hope the sale still goes until the end of the year.

It's hard to say that because I think they are clearing off excess inventory and they will resume to normal price when they reached their desired stock level at normal price.

Don't forget the Christmas sales was ended earlier because their stocks were out or I should say reach their normal level.

Well this sucks. I just bought a VF-1S hikaru 1/60 v2 from an ebay seller for $70 last night. Bought super dx superpacks and the gamlin vf-22 last week. Now they have this incredible sale. I've never seen prices this cheap. I want a vf-11b so bad but the m&m vfi-ijs with fp are priced so frickin low that's i'd be stupid to pass it up. Unfortunately don't have cash for all 3. I might have to sell some things. Damn fiance is going to kill me.

not to hijack the hlj sale as i am contemplating buying a super ostrich but hk collectibles also is having some stuff on sale

http://www.hkcollectibles.com/search.php?s...p;orderway=desc

Some of the more notables

SV-51 alpha

http://www.hkcollectibles.com/macross-robo...sv-51-945-.html

Q-rau max and millias

http://www.hkcollectibles.com/product.php?id_product=6791

http://www.hkcollectibles.com/macross-robo...max-jenius.html

VF-22 Gamlin

http://www.hkcollectibles.com/product.php?id_product=6818

Theres a bunch of other stuff too!

Ive ordered from them before once, didnt have any real issues

so, yeah.

Went ahead and ordered the VF-11b instead of ordering two (or more) regular VF-1's (Max-TV and 1D, ).

I reckon the 11b will run out of stock again soon with this 5000-yen discount.

*sigh*

and i just ordered the Defender during the last sale.

still wishing the exchange-rate is better.

Perfect. I just sold my old 1/60 v1 VE-1 and now I picked up the new one. Even with the shipping it's still the best price I found. $128 + $40 = 168 which beats the $195 price I found on Evilbay. I will tell my wife what she got me for X-mass and tell her "Thanks, I love it. It's just what I wanted."

Daddy happy now. :D

Considering that I've already spent $1721.80 and counting on 1/48's. Spending half of that for the 1/60's on sale doesn't seem like a bad idea. Now I have to consider if I want to get the 1/60's and put all of the 1/48's I have on ebay. Or maybe I should just keep them both. Decisions decisions.

I like the large size of the 1/48's, but the 1/60's are complete. I don't know what to do now. Maybe I just just grab what the 1/48 line does not provide from the 1/60's. Any who, just posting a pic of what I would like to get. I wonder how long this sale is going to run.

post-12529-1260572524_thumb.jpg