Macross mini figures pics

twinmoons

H Folks,

The Macross mini figures have arrived and here are some pics for you all to enjoy. There are 11 different figures:

- Hikaru with normal hair (also comes with helmet)

- Hikaru with clear hair (also comes with helmet)

- Minmay with normal hair

- Minmay with clear hair

- Mylene with normal hair

- Mylene with clear hair

- Ishtar with normal hair

- Ishtar with clear hair

- Mao with normal hair

- Mao with clear hair

- Minmay doll - very rare!

These come packed in a set of 10 in the following box (click on thumbnails for large image):

box.jpg

Each figure measures approximately 5" and is individually packed in its own box. Each set is randomly-packed and each box is sealed and they all look the same, so it is IMPOSSIBLE to tell what is in each box unless you open them.

Before we get to the pics, this is your chance to democratically tell us how you would like these sold. We can sell them as straight sets, OR I am willing to actually open all the sets and open every box so you can buy the exact figure you want. So, please post your comments here!

And here be the pics:

.: hikaru :.

hikaru1.jpghikaru2.jpghikaru3.jpghikaru4.jpghikaru5.jpghikaruclear.jpg

Edited by twinmoons

I'd buy them buy the box. I don't like to buy them individually because popular characters (like Minmay) will sell out and only less popular characters will remain. Also I'd try to get a painted hair set and a clear hair set and my best bet to do that would be with buying a box. How many figures are in a box 12?

Randy aka Powered Convoy

Edit: BTW, really nice pics!

Edited by Powered Convoy

OK folks, here's the link for where to order them:

http://www.tmpanime.com/product_info.php/c...products_id/625

I have to warn you guys though that these things were in high demand overseas and our supplier could only get a few. I mean a few - we only have 5 sets! I'm not trying to hype this up, just letting you guys know!!

BTW, I believe HLJ has already sold out of them:

http://www.hlj.com/cgi-perl/hljpage.cgi?CMS65001

Edited by twinmoons

I just got my box of these yesterday. They are pretty cool. My girlfriend spent 20 minutes taking the heads off and putting them on different bodies. it was pretty funny. For a girl that has never watched macross, she sure did think they were cute enough to steal all the doubles i had. :lol:

Here's one of her "Masterpieces"

figure.jpg

hey i just saw you guys were taking preorders for the YF-19FP just owdneirng when ill be actually getting this baby? or aobut when?

Info from his website: Tentative release date is 9/2003, or next month.

Tam, are you willing to sell me just a Minmay or a Mao figure giving that the price is right? :) If so, PM me. Thanks.

hey i just saw you guys were taking preorders for the YF-19FP just owdneirng when ill be actually getting this baby? or aobut when?

Well, from the latest info I'm hearing that the YF19FP are being delayed till 2004. If I confirm that to be true, the info on the site will be updated.

In regards to selling these mini figures separately, unfortunately I won't be able to because we only got 5 sets :(

errr.. make that 2 sets left.

Edited by twinmoons

Hey Twinmoons,

are you planning to get more sets in if you can?

I really doubt it, but we'll definitely be trying. We had ordered a whole bunch and so had our supplier, but even he got an allocated quantity that was less than 50% of what he had ordered. Apparently demand for these has been huge overseas.

A second series of figures is also coming in Februaruy 2004, and I have made it clear to our supplier that we want MORE! I don't know which figures will be part of that set yet though.

• 3 weeks later...
I think you should sell them as a set! ;) If you don't, I foresee a shortage of Hikaru and Minmay figures.

:ph34r: I ordered a box & so far I havent got any doubled.. looks lke if it's a Box of 10 it's quite safe..

SO far I opened a few..(saving the anxiety.ehehe) i bought additinal 2(total=12)

1)Hikaru-reg

2)Minmei-reg

3)Minmei-clear

4)Mao-reg

5)Mao-clear

6)Ishtar-reg

7)Mylene-reg

8)Chase DOLL !!!

4 more un-opened... ..oooooo scary..