What can hold me over till the next Macross????

Ajaxxb70

Hey all! Aviation is my life! I just started flight school in the Marines, and I know it's nerdy but shows like Macross always get me pumped! I actually made the decision to sign the contract after watching Macross Plus!!!(pretty stupid i know!).

But yea, I liked Area 88, and Yukikaze was cool but I didn't really understand what was going on half the time.

I'm not big into other animes and I'm not really sure what else is out there. I started watching Galaxy Railways over T-giving break with my brother and that looked like a great show.

So if anyone can give me any recommendations that'll be great!!!

Any other aviation themed anime's??

In a world invaded by evil aliens causing tidal waves to swallow whole continents, a world where girls go to school wearing nothing but panties, resistance to the invasion can only come from the air!

Enter the world of : STRIKE WITHCES - aviation panty girls with big guns!

qwxemu.jpg

15ob9eu.jpg

It's not Macross - but the arial combat scenes are pretty cool IMO!

Pete

Well, Pete... you have lived up to the name Mr Lingerie. Talk about finding a way to keep a woman's legs spread open. If that chick were to close them while in flight, those propeller blades would hack each other up to bits. Cute girl will be crashing and burning. Well maybe not burning, more like splatting.

Seriously though...try watching the original Genesis Climber Mospeada (Robotech Next Generation).

or *cough*shadowchronicles*cough* lol

theres and anime called 'The Cockpit' its about kamikaze pilots in WWII,or Wings of Honneamise..or maybe Stratos 4 or Last Exile?

thats all i can think of atm. :)

Nice to see that no REAL alternative to Strike Witches exists. I suspect if you like aviation then you'l love the battle scenes, because despite the panties and stuff, the arial combat is pretty cool.

Other than that....I dunno...does Gundam count? Mobile suits CAN fly after all :)

Pete