Anyone here have aquariums? I need advice

nugundamII

Ever since my 80 G tank cracked and sprung a leak I had this brand new all-class for only less than a year but the mortality rate of fish in my tank is around 80%. I dont understand why. Im not a novice. I have been keeping fish for more than 15 years and its, for lack of more frustrating word to use, farting pissing me off.

After my 6 year old silver arowana kicked the bucket i just cant figure out the reason. Dam near considering sending the fish to the CDC. After every fish in my new 75 G tank died i switched to an African cichlid tank. My blue Johanni in less than 12 hours has died. Before that my male yellow lab 3 inchs very healthy started disintegrating before my eyes. Bloody ulcers started appearing seeing the poor thing was breaking my heart. I was about to net him and do to the quick finger flick to protect the other fish and but the house in me decided to make a last ditch effort to save him. I took a brand new paintbrush and started literally basting him in metaflex. Isolated him. Added salt. Monitored him for 12 hours and the other fish. Did the water change. Started to over oxygenate the tank. Well the lab bounced back. He is lively and getting back to his old aggressive self. I still have him isolated. Later today I noticed the Blue Johanni breathing heavy. NO SIGN of diease NONE perfectly healthy but the signs show that something was wrong. I have him isolated preformed the same procedure nope. DEAD. WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK. I have tested the PH its fine. I have a dam UV filter!!!! 2 canister filters and a penquin with an undergravel feed by a powerhead 802......

Like what the fartkkkkk~! Fin Rot doesnt kill that fast, he had no signs of it. There are no signs of damage due to fighting. I have never seen a bacterial infection EVEN internal kill so fast. No overcrowding in the tank and no overfeeding so the fart

Any here have an aquarium???? Could it be the new All Class tank????Please help