Mystery Model from days gone by

Max Jenius

i have this resin kit but i have not built it yet nor have i really given it a good look. Does it give the option to build it with the landing gear up?

From the looks of it, you should be able to make it both with the Gear up or down!! I like it with gear down myself!!!! But either way would look sick!! B))

From the looks of it, you should be able to make it both with the Gear up or down!! I like it with gear down myself!!!! But either way would look sick!! B))

The 1/48 UD Strike can only be built with the strike pack on. If you wish to make it a non-strike, modifications are required.

There was a 1/48 UD VF-1, that was later released at WF, without any strike parts.

I hope to one day own one of these. I personally feel this is the most incredible Macross model through out the ages.

Timeless.... ^_^

The 1/48 UD Strike can only be built with the strike pack on. If you wish to make it a non-strike, modifications are required.

There was a 1/48 UD VF-1, that was later released at WF, without any strike parts.

I hope to one day own one of these. I personally feel this is the most incredible Macross model through out the ages.

Timeless.... ^_^

Except for the landing gear your wrong. The 2 i built came with parts for vanilla and strike /super mode. This includes shims for the legs to pose them correctly depending on the version you pick. Heck i took an old one apart and rebuilt it in fighter mode using the spare bits that came in the second kit i had. The 2 were built years apart so i lost the first kits fighter parts.

You are correct that a "Fighter only" kit was released at a later date. After that the rest came with options for fighter or super.

I almost bought one of these a year ago. But, I didn't feel I could do it justice, and there was too much other stuff out there. In the end, it's a beautiful kit, but I'm glad I didn't buy it.

Except for the landing gear your wrong. The 2 i built came with parts for vanilla and strike /super mode. This includes shims for the legs to pose them correctly depending on the version you pick. Heck i took an old one apart and rebuilt it in fighter mode using the spare bits that came in the second kit i had. The 2 were built years apart so i lost the first kits fighter parts.

You are correct that a "Fighter only" kit was released at a later date. After that the rest came with options for fighter or super.

Wow, I never new that. Thanks for teaching me something new.

Do you happen to have any pic of your 1/48 UD Valkyries?

• 2 weeks later...