G.I. Joe Pursuit Of Cobra

Generally, you wouldn't get any argument from me on the above viewpoint.

But for this specific figure, I'd have to disagree. Nothing about that facesculpt (or those lips) reminds me of Resolute Scarlett.

I'm not saying they have to be big or even red.

But making the lips a tad more pouty might've been a good first step to improving the facesculpt.

Found some close-up pics of the Resolute faces and headsculpts: http://www.cooltoyreview.com/TF2010/GIJoe/.

Okay, I take back my comment about Scarlett's lips; they don't need to be any "pouty-er." :lol:

But I think I realize now why I'm not feeling this version: in Resolute, Scarlett was always looking pissed off (or at least a little dour). This one instead has a "deer-in-the-headlights" look to her. Not a good look for Ms. O'Hara.

It's like the first 25th Anniversary Lady Jaye all over again (where the eyes just killed the whole look of the face).

However, upon closer inspection, it looks like Hasbro used a new headsculpt for the Resolute Flint. I was a little worried that they had just reused the 25th Anniversary version's head.

My TRU has a huge sale on old 25th stuff, I just picked up a Firefly/trooper pack for 9.99. They had other stuff as well, they still had 25th G1 Prime there, but he was 60...not worth it when I already have a G1 Prime.

Anyhow, what's the word on the Mospeada-type cycle coming out? I plan on buying several for customs.

• 2 weeks later...
My TRU has a huge sale on old 25th stuff, I just picked up a Firefly/trooper pack for 9.99. They had other stuff as well, they still had 25th G1 Prime there, but he was 60...not worth it when I already have a G1 Prime.

Anyhow, what's the word on the Mospeada-type cycle coming out? I plan on buying several for customs.

The cycle I believe is pushed back until later fall. I think alpha vehicle wave 2 or 3.

New Pursuit Of Cobra Bravo Cobra Fury With Alley Viper Officer Images - GI Joe News

Unreleased Pursuit Of Cobra Arctic Threat Duke Review - GI Joe News

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...