Yamato 1/60 VF-1 Angelbird and Fan Racer

ff95gj

WTF is up with that AB hideous paint scheme?!?

I actually like the new paint scheme on these V2 AB.

I like the new AB scheme... looks a bit more aggressive. I'm not sure if it's just the darker blue. I wonder why they're showing a clear fan jet?

Me too, I guess it's the darker blue they are using on these new AB, and they also make the blue & red stripes wider on chest plate, which is a good move.

I hope that fan racer is not something so unique in clear version to make this AB skyrocketed in price coz I really don't need another fan racer in clear plastic.

Yeah I figured they would have just gone with the same scheme as the 1/48. It looked fine in fighter mode but I just didn't like the battroid mode at all. If they had, stuck with the original scheme, this was a Meh for me, now...... I kinda want one. The battroid looks cool at the very least.

Edited by logos

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
:angry: We need a Frakkin group buy! When this comes out. I didn't bite on the 1/48 AB, but always wanted one. The fact that it comes with a fan racer (altohough, not painted again) is kinda cool. FTR, a group buy is in need it seems.

I'd be up for that.

Need to review the ship date, pricing, and terms before making a final decision on hosting the group buy. :wacko:

Please stayed tuned! ^_^

But likely it will still be for US address only. :(

Edited by nanoplasm

I'll have two fan racers if this works out. I wish they'd just come out with one that had landing gear, and all, and came with the damn Hikaru pilot. But if the group buy goes into effect, I'm definitely in.

uuuhhhhggg. THIS is what drives me CRAZY about Yamato. Why can't they just give us a painted Fan Racer with landing gear and a figure bundled with the Angelbird. Not a huge fan of the valk, but would bite if they did that package deal for like $150.00 or something. Arrggghhh............ :angry:<_<