Clash of the Titans - remake teaser

Vermillion21

I dunno. I don't think I'll go see a movie that depicts Zeus in a full suit of plate mail armor!!!

At least people in the original version of the movie wore friggin' togas!

Dude, Athena. And they're gods.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Athena

And togas are Roman, you're looking for chitons. And the original wasn't even that accurate about Greece in the first place either.

Dude, Athena. And they're gods.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Athena

And togas are Roman, you're looking for chitons. And the original wasn't even that accurate about Greece in the first place either.

Okay, so I saw "National Lampoon's Animal House" a few too many times (you know what act of the movie I'm talking about), so you can understand the confusion. Like I said, seeing Liam in a suit of English style full plate was a little much to swallow.

I went in blind, gone mad with 3D viewing lately (saw Howtotrainyourdragon, was cool, and of course AliceInWonderland which was Epic.

But this movie, f*cking SUCKED. What a waste of time, it was rushed, and the characters/acting were atrocious.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

No dude. This movie was better than Lord of the Rings. Yes plenty of CG, but it was SO KICK ASS!!!

You are setting off my sarcasm detector, man.

Taksraven

I swear on my testicles that this movie is BAD ASS!

I took my shirt off after the movie and my entire upper body had a pump... Blood rushing into my muscles because I was contracting everything. I was SO excited.

There is this guy made of wood, and he screams.. fuk I can't even put it into words. AHHHHH AWESOME! (I am completely sober while writing this)

I remember once in this M7 thread where Keith called me immature. "How hard was he?" should be his member title.

You've taken so many shots in 7 topics, I save such divine retribution for only the most opportune of moments! Besides, everyone know's my member title is "Don't Listen to Me"

I swear on my testicles that this movie is BAD ASS!

I took my shirt off after the movie and my entire upper body had a pump... Blood rushing into my muscles because I was contracting everything. I was SO excited.

There is this guy made of wood, and he screams.. fuk I can't even put it into words. AHHHHH AWESOME! (I am completely sober while writing this)

It's your testicles man... :p atleast the chick he gets was hot...

this movie sucks, i'm angry coz i paid to watch this sh^t.

I liked the movie. Then again, I haven't seen the original nor do I wish to.

As for how bad this movie looked visually, no one seemed to point out that the 3D version wasn't actually filmed in 3D. It was upconverted. Which according to the filmmakers is a "fairly new" technology they used Clash as a guinea pig for. James Cameron told them they were crap. Mila Jovovich and Ali Larter made fun of it at the RE panel at Wondercon.

I saw it first in 3D and HAD to watch most of it without the glasses on because it was too dark. I saw it again in a regular theater and it looked great.

I think the bigger annoyance is finding out how much got cut and changed WEEKS prior to its release.

I dunno. I don't think I'll go see a movie that depicts Zeus in a full suit of plate mail armor!!!

At least people in the original version of the movie wore friggin' togas!

Apparently there is a bit of rhyme and reason to the director's particular choice for the look of the gods. And, you can blame the Japanese:

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2010-...e-titans-poster

"During an interview at his film's March 29 world premiere in London, the French native Leterrier revealed that he is a big Saint Seiya fan. He specifically cited the armor that the gods wear in his film remake as a sign of homage and respect to Saint Seiya."