HLJ selling Yamato weathering exclusives!!!!!

rick dieck

Can someone tell me what online exclusive crap Yamato is trying to put up this time? It's announced yesterday and it says limited edition and I don't see any special on it? My best guess is weathering super/strike pack to go with the weathering Roy & Hikaru's VF-1S.... :ph34r:

http://www.yamato-toys.com/dev/release_050/index.html

よりリアルな表現のために、数量限定で展開している新1/60VF-1“ウェザリング仕様”シリーズ。すでに「VF-1S マックス機」「VF-1J 一条輝機(ハイパーホビー限定)」を経て現在「VF-1S ロイ・フォッカー機」と「VF-1S 一条輝機(電撃屋限定)」がラインナップされていますが、ご購入いただいたファンの皆さまからもっとも多くのお声をいただいているのが「スーパーパーツにもウェザリング仕様を!」というもの。

この本当にたくさんのご要望にお応えしてついに「スーパー&ストライクパーツ ウェザリング特別仕様」が登場です。みなさんの持つウェザリング仕様のVF-1を、ぜひ「ストライクバルキリー」や「スーパーバルキリー」に換装してください!

Untitled-1.jpg

Edited by Vi-RS

Can someone tell me what online exclusive crap Yamato is trying to put up this time? It's announced yesterday and it says limited edition and I don't see any special on it? My best guess is weathering super/strike pack to go with the weathering Roy & Hikaru's VF-1S.... :ph34r:

http://www.yamato-toys.com/dev/release_050/index.html

よりリアルな表現のために、数量限定で展開している新1/60VF-1“ウェザリング仕様”シリーズ。すでに「VF-1S マックス機」「VF-1J 一条輝機(ハイパーホビー限定)」を経て現在「VF-1S ロイ・フォッカー機」と「VF-1S 一条輝機(電撃屋限定)」がラインナップされていますが、ご購入いただいたファンの皆さまからもっとも多くのお声をいただいているのが「スーパーパーツにもウェザリング仕様を!」というもの。

この本当にたくさんのご要望にお応えしてついに「スーパー&ストライクパーツ ウェザリング特別仕様」が登場です。みなさんの持つウェザリング仕様のVF-1を、ぜひ「ストライクバルキリー」や「スーパーバルキリー」に換装してください!

Untitled-1.jpg

The "Skull" is new and different.

PH1256108579.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Image of the laser pointer, macross.jpg

I don't think it's the laser pen, the laser pen comes in the anniversary box which was announed some time ago.

It's the weathering super/strik pack for the weathering valkyries, I could be wrong.