my New customised Vf-1 S anime version POO as somebody said..

Gatsu

That's some of what the very talented in economy and very socially skilled Eugimon named as my 'Ugly poos', in italian: Merda orribile, or brutta merda.

A new one, not for sale, just for me: showing, hoping there s still a few good fellows here besides Nazis and worshippers of the God also known with the names of Money, or more likely Profit or his most terrific ...AVIDITY... said not Adonai but AVIDITYYYYY..........OK THAT'S THE PICS ;)

COULD YOU , prophets that ll lead us towards the true ligh of the proficts tollerate i generate such abominations???

post-3926-1257511133_thumb.jpg

post-3926-1257511207_thumb.jpg

post-3926-1257513390_thumb.jpg

post-3926-1257513419_thumb.jpg

post-3926-1257513498_thumb.jpg

post-3926-1257513551_thumb.jpg

post-3926-1257513675_thumb.jpg

post-3926-1257513760_thumb.jpg

Edited by Gatsu

The shoulders on the Roy VF-1S toy were VERY fragile (the original release with strike parts). Both my shoulders broke and even the replacement shoulders I was sent were broken before I could put them on the toy. There was a thread on MW dedicated to just how bad the initial shoulders were on these toys. The problem seems to have been solved around the release of Hikaru's VF-1J.

hi gatsu, so u mean ur vf-1s roy's shoulder broke?

yes, the problem is that i don't know the exact name and numb. of the part, and that the shoulder isn't jointed cause they used glue and not screws on shoulders, so i must change also the part that i panel lined and sprayed with clear....then i fear if the new parts would broke again... did they improve the quality of the parts they send you in replacements????