Gamlin Kizaki appreciation thread.

VF5SS

I have always been annoyed by the fact that the UN Spacy decided to make the jerk that was Docker leader of the Emerald Force instead of Gamlin. The Blazer was one of the all time coolest valkyries, and guess who got to pilot one? It's not Gamlin!

Also, got to give Gamlin credit for his patience. If I were fighting in the middle of a space battle, and some idiot shows up singing J-rock, I would have blown that idiot to pieces long time ago.

Edited by Ivan

I have always been annoyed by the fact that the UN Spacy decided to make the jerk that was Docker leader of the Emerald Force instead of Gamlin. The Blazer was one of the all time coolest valkyries, and guess who got to pilot one? It's not Gamlin!

Also, got to give Gamlin credit for his patience. If I were fighting in the middle of a space battle, and some idiot shows up singing J-rock, I would have blown that idiot to pieces long time ago.

Well Gamlin suspected the bosses have something to do with Basara having a VF-19 which is only starting mass production.

Yeah blowing him up is out of the question unless he wanted to be in the unemployment line the next day.

Makes me wonder how he is doing seven years later. :mellow:

Well Gamlin suspected the bosses have something to do with Basara having a VF-19 which is only starting mass production.

Yeah blowing him up is out of the question unless he wanted to be in the unemployment line the next day.

Right and Gamlin would never fire on a civilian, no matter how annoying or deadly in the case of the 40 armed terrorists.